• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't help it...
    I made some changes

No more blinding white, the time of day has changed (thats just a project):

Comment

That's the ticket,(removes shades) looks much better.A lot easier on the eyes.I knew you would figure out how to make the white work.Will there be any terrain outside the walls?

Comment

we'll see

Comment

Next WIP pic

Comment

Originally posted by Kantham View Post
            What is this? BSP? BTW, you're going to have issues with the white, I tried something simmilar ago and people who used different brightness settings experienced blindness. UT3 hates white themes.
            lol can you tell hiim how you do this thing with all the with stuff and help him too get vctf retro ready lol

Comment

Awesome Genthly!!!

Comment

LtClifff: thx
                coolcat22: I Posted in his thread, maybe my solution helps him, but i don't think it's exactly what he wants

Comment

Mmm... I like the atmosphere of the first pic better. The skybox is much better than in the second pic but doesn't fit now. IMO, if you can make it a little bit darker it could fit. Not that I don't like the feeling of the map in the second pic because it make me feel like I'm going downtown, I just don't like that skybox.

PS: the bricks at the wall bottom with the small lights are very nice. Good idea again

Comment

Thx steve, TBH i'm still trying out different versions of the sky, so don't worry about it
                    I'm happy with the night theme, this will allow me to add very cool lights

My last info about putting this project aside, is out of date, i added the first pickups and paths to the new area so you can expect a new playable version soon.
                    More info probably tommorow.

Comment

Cooooool gen

I've got some ideas for the big pool, see ya on msn

Comment

Very Sharp! keep up the great work! only thing missing is Crockett and Tubbs

maybe you can add a lake/ocean with some speed boats, give it that Miami Vice look/feeling

Comment

You got it WoLvErInE

Comment

Yeah I second that Miami Vice look/feeling

Any word on when the next version will be released?, the new screens looks good.

Comment

i think i'll upload something in a few days

Comment

Originally posted by g0th View Post
                                Yeah I second that Miami Vice look/feeling

Any word on when the next version will be released?, the new screens looks good.
                                And look who's asking for an up to date version lolll

Comment

Working...
                                X