Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pic

Comment

As I've heard from SOMEONE yesterday, you are NOT going to release any public version now. So what's this? You liar!

BTW downloading of course

Comment

i thought you where DL it yesterday :P And then you disappeared :P:P

Comment

I was registered all the time and waitin' for U, we're gonna play, but you were "busy" on the MSN :P

Yup, now I know this the same version that you sent me yesterday. But also you talked about some important changes so I thought you included it in this release... :P

Comment

Yay ive been waiting for this

Comment

Thx
              BTW comment please: What you like, what you dislike. Every comment will be helpfull!!
              I need to know what you want this map to look like.
              Thx in advance
              Cheers

Comment

Come on Gen...

It is not at "us" to decide what this map would look like, you're the king, so by now, all the comments are very positive, so continue in that direction

Also, don't expect people to give some extensive feedback when you're already announced that this release is an outdated version

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                  Come on Gen...

It is not at "us" to decide what this map would look like, you're the king, so by now, all the comments are very positive, so continue in that direction

Also, don't expect people to give some extensive feedback when you're already announced that this release is an outdated version
                  yes, but the layout in the alpha will probably stay in the final version, what i'm doing now is adding new areas. Unless somebody doesn't like some area in the alpha. that's what i'm counting on. If you don't like something just let me know, this will help me for sure

Comment

Could not sleep today, but at least the swimming pool looks a bit nicer now

Comment

Ho... that pool is very nice

Funny, because when I saw the previous pic, I was to suggest you to add some stairs that goes down in the pool

Another suggestion was to use rounded curves instead of square edges. Man, you have telepathic capabilities lol

That map have style

Comment

Awesome Genthly!

Comment

wow nice !

I cant wait to swim that pool !

Comment

Please tell me you aren't gonna mesh this up like crazy. It looks amazing right now, and I think it would kill the feel if you did add too many. : (

Bloom is still tad strong in some places (Namely the wall of the house in the background) however.

Comment

don't worry, the visual style doesn't need too many meshes, and this time the framerate will be VERY important to me.

There's only 1 thing that you won't like to much.
                              I'm putting this project aside now, coz i have to start another, and i will be very busy with it, but i will finish genesis in some time.
                              Sorry folks, you just have to wait a bit more

Comment

TBH Genthly i dont care. As long as i Know you are working on something and we will get to play it then... well... Im Happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X