Project Genesis RC3 - - - - - - *genthly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Gen

For the white material used, just set your to PP setting to "default" instead of "vivid" or any other mode, "default" is the best mode. Also, make sure that brightness is set to 5.

Some people will complain about the white palet that is to bright, in 99% of the case is because the PP is set to "vivid" and the brightness at more than 5. It give some eyes pain after a while.

Comment

Thx steve, i'll check that out later. For today i'm taking a break, i need some rest. I'll probaly upload the beta on friday

Comment

Very pretty looking map.

Good Job! Can't wait to play it.

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
          Thx steve, i'll check that out later. For today i'm taking a break, i need some rest. I'll probaly upload the beta on friday
          Oh, don't worry, I said that only to prevent you to get some bad comments regarding high brightness when using white material.

Comment

Looks too nice and clean to splatter blood all over

Love the theme, style and colour palettes. Great stuff man

One thing I could suggest is maybe change the direction of the sun so that it casts on the courtyard with the trees outside a bit. Might make it look more appealing, rather than having it in shadow.
            If you don't like it, you can always change it back.

Comment

Hey, cool...

I'm curious on how this will turn out.

Comment

Tis Friday.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
                  Tis Friday.lol
                  Actually, i don't really know...
                  I think i'll need some more time on this. I'm a bit tired of all that mapping. I.. need... rest...
                  I wanted to finish that one quick, but i think there's no need for rush. So just think i'll let you wait a bit longer

Comment

It could be fun to play the first beta today, I'm in need for something new from our star Genthly

Anyway, keep it up

Comment

Comment

Hey i just don't want you to be disappointed. I must say i'm not really sure about this map. There is something i'm missing in it :|

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
                          Hey i just don't want you to be disappointed. I must say i'm not really sure about this map. There is something i'm missing in it :|
                          lol
                          Come on, I could I be disapointed about the first release That what beta is all about

Whit my eagle eyes expertise (cought... cought...), we will found out what is missing

Comment

Well we could talk about the weather.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freaky1 View Post
                              Well we could talk about the weather.lol
                              loll ok

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                              lol
                              Come on, I could I be disapointed about the first release That what beta is all about

Whit my eagle eyes expertise (cought... cought...), we will found out what is missing
                              haha ok , i'll do my best to get it up till monday night

Comment

i think that you could use more curved edges on this map
                                because its so much angular if you know what i mean.
                                BTW
                                Congrets for winning devmods contest

Comment

Working...
                                X