Some up-to-date pics in the first post would be welcomed

Comment

yeah i know, **** i'm so busy lately
      i'll take care of everything in about 1 week

Comment

Knock,knock,anyone there?

Comment

Yup, I'm here

Last thing I know, our friendly Gen is very, very, very busy in RL. No time for us now... snif snif snif

Comment

Sorry folks, got some family problems here. No time for anything else now

Comment

Shame kid

I hope that everything turn out right for you, uncle Steve is always there for his preferred kid. Hope to see ya on msn someday

Comment

soon soon, just a few more days m8

Comment

howdy genthly i was absent from the ut scene & i'm surprise to see that the version i have since a long time ago is the same as today ??? did you stop working on it because your maps are so nice ! i want the final on my hard drive

Comment

hey there eXel, it's nice to see that some people still check that threat. I also was absent from this scene for some time, and now about 2 weeks ago i started to map again.
                    But i didn't touch genesis yet, i will get back to it in some time. But for now it's all about my adventure mod, btw. in 2-3 days i will upload a beta-demo version of it.
                    And i think you will like what i was able to make with a DM-map. The link is in my signature.

BTW. I finally got a job as a Level Designer Starting tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
                      hey there eXel, it's nice to see that some people still check that threat. I also was absent from this scene for some time, and now about 2 weeks ago i started to map again.
                      But i didn't touch genesis yet, i will get back to it in some time. But for now it's all about my adventure mod, btw. in 2-3 days i will upload a beta-demo version of it.
                      And i think you will like what i was able to make with a DM-map. The link is in my signature.

BTW. I finally got a job as a Level Designer Starting tommorow
                      wow sweet you got a job as level Designer
                      and make some great maps for some game
                      good luck with your new job

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
                        ...BTW. I finally got a job as a Level Designer Starting tommorow...
                        No kidding !

That's a greaaaaaaaaaaaaat news Gen, congratulations

Hope to see ya soon on MSN

Comment

How about a ,2 month late congrats, to genthly.

Congrats genthly!

Comment

Hey Gen, are you still on the party **** it !

To much drinking & smoking will kill ya you know lol

*** Uncle is thinking... do is preferred nefew will show him something new shortly ***

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
                              Hey Gen, are you still on the party **** it !

To much drinking & smoking will kill ya you know lol

*** Uncle is thinking... do is preferred nefew will show him something new shortly ***
                              I hope he doesn't get sick.

Comment

Ha ha

Well, maybe the loooooooong awaiting aren't caused by to much drinking & smoking... I have some thoughts but I can share them, it's censored lol

He just want us to get very... very... very exited

Comment

Working...
                                X