Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx guys

yup i knew of that, but still thx for the support, it's keeping me alive
    I hop i can get you RC2 tommorow, with weapon placement changed, many new decorations and a few other fixes.

I still would need some comments about your fps though

Thx

Comment

The fps never dipped under 100 for me online.After playing trough several times I spawned here twice with no way to enter the map only a gap in the wall to go through and then into never never land.lol

Comment

hehe ;]
        Did you check out the window in front of you? 1 of them is open
        Good to hear the fps are good
        I added some decorations in the meanwhile so i'm happy it wont be that hard for the fps

Today comes RC2, layout has changed a tiny bit, weapon placement has changed the detail level is higher, i also deleted the DGUnreal sky mesh, and added (and modified a bit) a nice stock sky full of stars

Comment

Very exited to see that beautiful new sky and the new layout changes

EDIT

Hey folks

RC2 is even better. Everybody will have the chance to play that so **** nice update very soon

Ho and Gen, I continue my runs and about the powerups, playing with 7 bots, it's ok, it plays well and finally the belt is not to much

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
            Very exited to see that beautiful new sky and the new layout changes

EDIT

Hey folks

RC2 is even better. Everybody will have the chance to play that so **** nice update very soon

Ho and Gen, I continue my runs and about the powerups, playing with 7 bots, it's ok, it plays well and finally the belt is not to much
            good

Sorry, i couldn't make the rc2 for public yesterday
            But it's coming today, so i need you to test it, coz tonight comes the full release

I'd be glad if somebody could find a minute or two to check it out and tell me if you find some bug

thx in advance

Comment

Full release tonight ?!

****... there are some suggestions that I wanted to submit that I didn't mention yesterday since it was very late and I wanted you to get some sleep.

I'm at work so I can explain them and I don't know how long it could take you if you want to apply them ?

There are some things like the exterior layout that need to be finished & some others things unless you can finish them all today ?

I think that making the map final at this stage is prematured unless you have the time to address all of what you are already aware & willing to quickly fix the stuff that I want to suggest tonight.

Later

Comment

Full release tonight ?!

****... there are some suggestions that I wanted to submit that I didn't mention yesterday since it was very late and I wanted you to get some sleep.

I'm at work so I can explain them and I don't know how long it could take you if you want to apply them ?

There are some things like the exterior layout that need to be finished & some others things unless you can finish them all today ?

I think that making the map final at this stage is prematured unless you have the time to address all of what you are already aware & willing to quickly fix the stuff that I want to suggest tonight.

Later
                Hey Stevie
                Thx for your answer, i'll be very happy to read all your sugestions as soon as possible

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
                  Hey Stevie
                  Thx for your answer, i'll be very happy to read all your sugestions as soon as possible
                  It's friday !!! So I'll be at home a little bit earlier and will log to msn as quickly as I can

BTW, there is no problem of submitting a alpha/beta/rc map to msuc you know Uncle say, don't rush it

Comment

It's friday !!! So I'll be at home a little bit earlier and will log to msn as quickly as I can

BTW, there is no problem of submitting a alpha/beta/rc map to msuc you know Uncle say, don't rush it
                    hehe, but there's no problem in making an 1.1 version either

PS what do you think of this?:

[shot]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8915/10gn0.jpg[/shot]

Comment

hehe, but there's no problem in making an 1.1 version either
                      lol...... yeah but...... when the map is going final, a part accumulating the "thank you", support is going to be even harder to receive since there is no need to providing help to enhanced a final map that is already awesome.

Take example at Alpine & Shrift and listen to uncle wisdom

PS what do you think of this?:

[shot]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8915/10gn0.jpg[/shot]
                      The square glass is a good idea,k it look good. Still, the inside color (like grey) could be change a bit because it match with nothing around it ?

I forgot to say yesterday, THX for putting the other type plants

Comment

The square glass is a good idea,k it look good. Still, the inside color (like grey) could be change a bit because it match with nothing around it ?

I forgot to say yesterday, THX for putting the other type plants
                        You're welcome

I changed the colour of the inside to black, and now it fits

Comment

BTW i just improved some materials, like this one:

BEFORE:
                          [shot]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/2546/13ho3.jpg[/shot]

AFTER:
                          [shot]http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9361/12uw9.jpg[/shot]

*click to enlarge

Comment

...BTW i just improved some materials, like this one...
                            I can see the diff & it's much better indeed Comparing the pics side by side in full rez, the first one look washed out. Good job

At last, I finish work, going home, c'ya soon

Comment

****, the lightning's rebuilding and rebuilding... i hope i'll make it... :|

Comment

ofcourse...

again MSU uploading problems... ;(;(;(

This time though it looks like it's gonna be ok, but i hope it won't stop to upload on the deadline........

Comment

Working...
                                X