• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice download now

Comment

Originally posted by stevelois View Post
      Hey Gen

Don't worry, uncle is always there

BTW, my brand new 6 weeks HDD as crash and I must replace it (RMA). I won't be playing for some time. But anyway, I check & post on Epic forum everyday to stay up-to-date

Hope that your moving is cool & everything's fine for you
      Hey,
      **** HDD, new stuff and already crashed...
      I'm at my girls place atm. waiting for a decision from that company, i just hope to move on, and not stay here wasting my time on an ordinary job.
      I hope you'll get your pc working in no time, coz there'll be some testing waiting for you

Originally posted by joel791e View Post
      nice download now
      Good, let me know what you think

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
        Hey,
        **** HDD, new stuff and already crashed...
        I'm at my girls place atm. waiting for a decision from that company, i just hope to move on, and not stay here wasting my time on an ordinary job.
        I hope you'll get your pc working in no time, coz there'll be some testing waiting for you
        Yup, frustrating, the crash append sunday in the late evening, just before going to bed... yippie...

Monday morning, I bring my defect and backup HDD at work, test it out, got a spare one, "ghost" my spare HDD from my backup drive he he he, piece of cake, it take me 10 mins.

Monday after supper I plug the spare HDD my PC and now is 100% functional. I just haven't reinstall all my games yet.

I wish that the company will make a announcement soon so you'll know what to do

For testing, I could reinstall only UT3 but the private test must worth it We can chat like always ?

C'ya

Comment

Working on the lightning atm
          Made it much darker

Before:

After:

Comment

He he he, you made some progress my dear Gen

Not bad

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Hey there
                Adding another screenshot

Comment

1 word : NICE

Ah yeah... it miss the babes and the underground-techno music with giant plasma screens

Also, I was wondering how many posts I've done since the thread exist to see my supporting feedback... I'm just behind you

Comment

hehe
                    Thanks to all of you supporting me with my work. You should know that it wouldn't be so much fun making those maps without you guys

Comment

1 more thing
                      The next verison will be also available for PS3 users

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
                        1 more thing
                        The next verison will be also available for PS3 users
                        now thats what im talkn bout!

Comment

I really liked the clean look of the first beta (or alpha? Anyway, first publically released version), so I was a bit sceptical about beta 2 with all the new visuals etc., but man... this is definitely an improvement! You sir are a true artist, and if I had more money I'd hire you right away, no joke!

Comment

Hehe, i don't need much 4tx4, you can hire me right away :P

And about RC1, which will be the next release
                            I'm almost finished with the layout Forget what you'veseen in beta2, as always genthly is changing half of the layout, when he doesn't like it
                            I'll be working day&night now, coz i might make it for MSU phase 2, DM-Shrifts top 10 is not enough for me

Comment

lolll...

He did it... changing the layout again

RC1 will be "hot" without a doubt

And Michael, listen to uncle and don't get sick by mapping to much for MSUC deadline... there are others MSUC phases

Comment

So much for work in this business, the second developer doesn't want to hire me, thx for making me wait 1 month to get this answer, Now it's back to real life and earning some $$ for a living... ****

... no custom content

Comment

Working...
                                X