Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Project Genesis RC3 - - - - - - *genthly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Genesis RC3 - - - - - - *genthly

Project Genesis

Version: RC3
    Compatibility: PC. PS3 coming in the next release
    Description: Medium sized Deathmatch map 2-6 players. My first atempt to create an indoor style layout, but after some time now it's more a mix of in- and outdoor layout. The architecture and style is inspired by my childhood in Switzerland
    Homepage (Music): www.myspace.com/genthly(updated 18.09.2008)

Download: Project genesis RC3

I need comments from you!!! Nevermind some of the textures, for now it's low-res, I need feedback about weapon placement and layout. Thx in advance

NO CUSTOM MESHES

Comments are welcome!!! Let's make this map some good playground

[shot]http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/2076/genesis3.jpg[/shot] [shot]http://img859.imageshack.us/img859/8656/genesis7.jpg[/shot]

[shot]http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/703/33178438ni1.jpg[/shot] [shot]http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/1424/33571297zd9.jpg[/shot]

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Now is really the best moment to HIRE ME

What is this? BSP? BTW, you're going to have issues with the white, I tried something simmilar ago and people who used different brightness settings experienced blindness. UT3 hates white themes.

Comment

Looks awesome,can't wait.

Comment

Yup mostly BSP, thanks for the info, i hope i'll get some feedback about this

Comment

well.... you had a wonderfull childhood. good job

Comment

haha thank you

Comment

No matter why he inspire to be a king, what a palace !!!

Look very clean and stylish

Comment

This certainly looks interesting, a bit different but I like it. If this comes anything near the looks of Shrift it will be one very unique map.

Comment

Originally posted by g0th View Post
                  This certainly looks interesting, a bit different but I like it. If this comes anything near the looks of Shrift it will be one very unique map.
                  What do you mean by "near the looks"?

PS. Thx Steve

Comment

In other words: If you manage to get it to look close to as good as Shrift does. It be a hell of map.

Comment

Originally posted by g0th View Post
                      In other words: If you manage to get it to look close to as good as Shrift does. It be a hell of map.
                      Ok, got it now I'm a bit sleepy now, so you gotta talk slooowly to me

I'll do my best. Good thing is that this kind of design doesn't need 34345234528423664823923469 static meshes so the FPS will be very high

Comment

It's a very clean look genthly and I like it, I'm a little concerned about Kantham's remark as I can see how the white could be blinding with ultrabright settings. I'll give it a go though, you seem to know when to pull a rabbit from your hat.

Comment

Nice that looks cool, the layout also looks very nice <<<

Comment

That is absolutely beautiful, like something from a dream.

Comment

Thx guys, it turns out that i wont be at work today, so maybe the beta will be up a bit later - today.
                              I'll keep you informed

( Thx Flak )

Comment

Working...
                              X