Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any chance you could add his god armor as a second torso and legs and stuff

Comment

The head and hands are too big - it looks too....cartoony for Kratos.With a bit of fine tuning - better musculature, a skin bumpmap, hi res textures, and more realistic proportions, this could be an awesome player model.

Comment

I'm sorry, but this model looks awful. The face is completely wrong. He looks like a rat. His body proportion is just WAY off. So is his posture. It just looks bad.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
          yes I had already cleared it with the mod creator that I was going to cook this for the PS3 once it became final and he gave ME permission to do so as you can see.

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...=Kratos&page=3

So I was pretty surprised to see that Euchreplayer2 had decided to just disregard all of this and do the cook on his own and make it publicly available. I don't really appreciate that when it was already clear that I was going to cook this and obviously permission was not asked if this could be cooked or else he would have been told I am already slated to do this. I don't think any appreciates having their toes stepped on ... and really this behavior needs to stop ... its been stated by Epic and people have been banned from the community for cooking content without permission in the past.
          What makes you say he made it publicly available? His filefront account doesn't have anything and he didn't post anything here. Are you just making stuff up?

Comment

please release ps3 cook

Comment

this looks good, but no offense, he has really huge lips and eyes. i am actually trying to get someone to do a character for me, but no luck lol. but he looks pretty decent.

Comment

where's the ps3 cook? after all, it only makes sense considering he's a sony exclusive

Comment

Working...
                X