Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relic Madness [Beta5][Pics][Updated 2.1]

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    A relic to make your size larger would just make you a easier target in my opinion.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by IWA1 View Post
      A relic to make your size larger would just make you a easier target in my opinion.
      Yeah but it would be fun. And it would make your weapons much stronger, and make your HP go up >=D

      Comment


        #33
        Thanks MasterB, dave neun, everyone which enjoyed this little mut

        Originally posted by Kiyoka
        A request I have. You have a relic that decreases your size. How about one that increases your size? PRETTY PLEASE?
        Heh, of course it sounds good but there are some problems with it. All maps aren't prepared for it; it needs to have any advantage; and it shouldn't have extra abilities which may conflict with other relics :/

        Originally posted by AnThOnY92
        Looks cool, to bad its not for PS3.
        It's a matter of time, I simply don't want to cook a buggy version of my mutator that gives random crashes. I suggest patience.

        Originally posted by dave neun
        I unfortunately have a error with regards to the colored shaders online, they are not showing up in game.
        Seems the radiation still does damage to pawns own vehicles online anyways.
        That's so weird... Guess I'll have to test it online, ****.

        Comment


          #34
          Originally posted by Xaklse View Post
          Thanks MasterB, dave neun, everyone which enjoyed this little mut

          Heh, of course it sounds good but there are some problems with it. All maps aren't prepared for it; it needs to have any advantage; and it shouldn't have extra abilities which may conflict with other relics :/
          I had a feeling you'd bring that up.

          Why not make it a geative relic then like your shrink one? You're bigger, do same amount of damage but you're a target!

          Comment


            #35
            Anybody got a fix to my problem? Can't wait weeks to play this.

            Comment


              #36
              I hope you do not add the relic for making people larger ... it really would complicate things far too much and make for extremely limited use ... it would be better to use that energy and effort on making the other relics as bug free as possible. Even on Warfare maps it would hamper the ability to use vehicles and may cause serious issues with the hoverboard. In terms of a PS3 version could you let multiple people give you input and not just go the settings that one person likes. I think that would be the best course of action. And actually maybe wait to see what the PS3 version of the next patch brings to the table ... maybe mutators will be fully configurable finally so you make a UI for it.

              Comment


                #37
                Dude this is sweet!

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by IWA1 View Post
                  Anybody got a fix to my problem? Can't wait weeks to play this.

                  it appears to me that there is a dropped relic item problem, I would try disabling allow throw relic, although I have no issues on my server from then other then things I have posted. let me retrieve my ini

                  Code:
                  [RelicMadness.UTMutator_XRelics]
                  NumSTR=2
                  NumDEF=2
                  NumHEA=2
                  NumHAS=2
                  NumRED=2
                  NumVEN=2
                  NumADR=0
                  NumAGI=2
                  NumAMM=2
                  NumDIS=0
                  NumEQU=2
                  NumGUN=2
                  NumINF=2
                  NumINV=0
                  NumMOM=2
                  NumRAD=0
                  NumTRA=0
                  NumVAM=5
                  NumEVIL=0
                  NumMUTANT=0
                  ModeSTR=0
                  ModeDEF=0
                  ModeHEA=0
                  ModeHAS=0
                  ModeRED=0
                  ModeVEN=0
                  ModeADR=0
                  ModeAGI=0
                  ModeAMM=0
                  ModeDIS=0
                  ModeEQU=0
                  ModeGUN=0
                  ModeINF=0
                  ModeINV=0
                  ModeMOM=0
                  ModeRAD=0
                  ModeTRA=0
                  ModeVAM=0
                  ModeEVIL=0
                  ModeMUTANT=0
                  NumRelicsLimit=20
                  IdleRelicLife=20
                  ActiveRelicLife=60
                  RelicsPerPerson=4
                  bHideSymbols=false
                  bDontAllowToss=true

                  just for kicks try setting all your settings the same as these and see if it changes.

                  bDontAllowToss=true I believe is your issue so if you just change it to true as it is here it should stop tha log spam

                  Comment


                    #39
                    It still crashes but after a longer period than before, problem must be the fact that it's still shaky on Vista SP1 support i guess.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Kiyoka
                      Why not make it a geative relic then like your shrink one? You're bigger, do same amount of damage but you're a target!
                      "Geative"? Creative or negative?
                      Anyways, I'm not going to make it, as I don't see any clear advantage for it, it's not compatible with Infancy Relic, and as Anuban states, "it would be better to use that energy and effort on making the other relics as bug free as possible". Even the Infancy Relic is giving me headaches, and I have few time

                      Originally posted by IWA1
                      Anybody got a fix to my problem? Can't wait weeks to play this.
                      I'll release Beta3 this weekend, hope it fixes your problem

                      Originally posted by AnubanUT2
                      In terms of a PS3 version could you let multiple people give you input and not just go the settings that one person likes. I think that would be the best course of action. And actually maybe wait to see what the PS3 version of the next patch brings to the table ... maybe mutators will be fully configurable finally so you make a UI for it.
                      I absolutely agree; which settings would you want for now?

                      Comment


                        #41
                        I second the vote for giant relic, there is no reason for all relics to give a positive status, giant can be a handicap relic for players who accidently pick it up or those that want to have it on for fun, should atleast give server admins the choice of adding the relic, that way only those that like it will have it on their servers.

                        These relics will be awesome in invasion!

                        Comment


                          #42
                          ^^ The issue is closed so can we please move on.

                          Originally posted by Xaklse View Post
                          Anyways, I'm not going to make it, as I don't see any clear advantage for it, it's not compatible with Infancy Relic, and as Anuban states, "it would be better to use that energy and effort on making the other relics as bug free as possible". Even the Infancy Relic is giving me headaches, and I have few time

                          I'll release Beta3 this weekend, hope it fixes your problem

                          I absolutely agree; which settings would you want for now?
                          Anyway I will spend more time with Beta 3 over the weekend and give you my thoughts before Monday. Thanks for listening.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by IWA1 View Post
                            It still crashes but after a longer period than before, problem must be the fact that it's still shaky on Vista SP1 support i guess.

                            Please can you do me a favor and list your pc specs and also any other mute running with the relics when you are having this problem. I will try to help you as best i can.

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Don't worry about it, Beta3 will fix my problems most likely.

                              No need to waste your time to help me, you've done enough

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Giant relic: Due to the large size of the player they create a gravity field around them that sucks in nearby items, would make picking up items easier.

                                There you go, a nice bonus for being a big guy, hope you reconsider, people like to see weird funny stuff like this

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X