Relic Madness [Beta5][Pics][Updated 2.1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euchreplayer23
    The visable symbols are fine (being seen in the left column of the screen), multiple relics is also cool, (i don't know what no tossing is). What i mean specifically is the configuration in the *.ini as displayed below. This stuff needs to be in your .uc (whichever one) as a default value (so there will a value for the PS3 to check). Right now your .uc tells to look in the *.ini for a value (I believe).
    I already knew, I just was asking the values you wanted for them. Will see.

Comment

ok i have a stupid question for you. This will help to clarify how the spawning mechanism works with this mutator so people understand without spending a lot of time testing.

Code:
      [RelicMadness.UTMutator_XRelics]
      NumSTR=2
      NumDEF=2
      NumHEA=2
      NumHAS=2
      NumRED=0
      NumVEN=2
      NumADR=0
      NumAGI=2
      NumAMM=2
      NumDIS=0
      NumEQU=0
      NumGUN=2
      NumINF=2
      NumINV=0
      NumMOM=0
      NumRAD=0
      NumTRA=0
      NumVAM=2
      NumEVIL=0
      NumMUTANT=0 // from here up spawns this amount of crates per spawn
      ModeSTR=0
      ModeDEF=0
      ModeHEA=0
      ModeHAS=0
      ModeRED=0
      ModeVEN=0
      ModeADR=0
      ModeAGI=0
      ModeAMM=0
      ModeDIS=0
      ModeEQU=0
      ModeGUN=0
      ModeINF=0
      ModeINV=0
      ModeMOM=0
      ModeRAD=0
      ModeTRA=0
      ModeVAM=0
      ModeEVIL=0
      ModeMUTANT=0
      NumRelicsLimit=20 // this being the amount spawned at the given interval
      IdleRelicLife=30 // overall linger time
      ActiveRelicLife=60 // amount of time relic is usable to player
      RelicsPerPerson=2 // max relics able to be held by player
      bHideSymbols=false // hud symbols
      bDontAllowToss=true // obvious
      my question is is this value
      -NumMUTANT=0 // from here up spawns this amount of crates per spawn

added to this value?
      -NumRelicsLimit=20 // this being the amount spawned at the given interval

so if say I had NumAMM=2 with NumRelicsLimit=20 would that then yeald 40 items?

or would it mean that 2 of the 20 are going to be NumAMM?

also did you update the download when you fixed the radiation vehicle thing? I like the relic but I am no longer allowing a hoverboard so you need the vehicles to carry the flag home

heres a video online on a tiny little map called porcupine

Comment

Beta2 is out

I uploaded Beta2, check first post for more screenshots.

[screenshot]http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/8/7104/RelicMadness08.jpg[/screenshot]

It features colors for each type of relic and bug fixes like:
        - Relic of Radiation doesn't hurt your vehicle or vehicles owned by teammates.
        - Less buggy configuration menu, it responses to Esc key too.
        I also expanded the readme file with explanations about the configuration options.

Try it and leave feedback please

It's not a stupid question dave neun.
        If you have NumAMM=2, 2 Relics of Ammo will be added to the relics queue (which is near unlimited).
        NumRelicsLimit is the maximum amount of relics placed in the map at once; it's like the number of slots of the map, if a relic vanishes, it frees a slot for the first relic of the relics queue and the vanished relic is enqueued.
        The relics queue holds all relics that couldn't enter in the map because of NumRelicsLimit; at the start of the game it has all relics: NumSTR + NumDEF + NumHEA + ...

Read the new readme file, I tried to explain each available option there.
        Oh, and check if the Relic of Agility works better in netgames now . Nice video.

Comment

okay man they are going in tonight, I am thinking about moving my server to better accommodate others in our clan ping wise so I have been dragging. I do like this breed much better then the prior relics release, though I liked them also having the extra control and extra abilities is awesome.

OK I noticed that with the infancy relic in third person it is as if the player was scaled down in the x and y axis but not the z. feign death and you'll see what I mean.

A player on the server was asking if they could be scaled down? I think the pickups may be a bit large as well as they can block your view in certain circumstances, though I also understand they need to be able to be seen. Maybe with the addition of the colors it is negotiable a little bit though huh?

another problem with the older set (by that I mean mmrelics)was the invisibility pickup, the game offers a invisibility pickup and if someone had the invisibility relic and then grabbed the invisibility in a map my server would go bonkers. I have it disabled with this one because of that, though I will test that also.

Agility maybe might have been partly effected by this physics mute i made as a bandage for run speed, spawn full life, jump height, speed boots. I will test it with and without it to be sure. It hasn't interfered with anything else and when you have the speed relic and you pick up the boots they add to each other as they should. I am going to be testing things for the next couple days or so, so I will post you back up afterwards.

anyways these are great man keep up the good work! they got a home on my server for sure

Comment

What are:

NumADR=0
            NumDIS=0
            NumTRA=0
            NumEVIL=0
            NumMUTANT=0

Are they relics that aren't available yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dave neun
              OK I noticed that with the infancy relic in third person it is as if the player was scaled down in the x and y axis but not the z. feign death and you'll see what I mean.
              Ragdolls with Relic of Infancy give some nasty problems, I'll try to fix them.

A player on the server was asking if they could be scaled down? I think the pickups may be a bit large as well as they can block your view in certain circumstances, though I also understand they need to be able to be seen. Maybe with the addition of the colors it is negotiable a little bit though huh?
              No problem, I disliked the size too; just changed the scale from 0.8 to 0.5, much better now.

Originally posted by BiscuitWaffle
              What are:
              NumADR=0
              NumDIS=0
              NumTRA=0
              NumEVIL=0
              NumMUTANT=0
              They are legacy relics inherited from my Heaven of Relics mutator code which has the relics of ADRenaline/DISability/TRAnslocation, the EVIL relic and the MUTANT relic.
              Disability, Translocation and Evil relics will be featured in Beta3. Adrenaline and Mutant relics won't be adapted to UT3.

Comment

Fix this please.

Code:
                UTMutator_XRelics WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.UTMutator_XRelics_0 (Function RelicMadness.UTMutator_XRelics:PlaceRelic:0039) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

RaiseException() Address = 0x775d42eb (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\kernel32.dll]
                CxxThrowException() Address = 0x74b68e89 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.1434_none_d08b6002442c891f\MSVCR80.dll]
                Address = 0xb9da32   (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\Binaries\UT3.exe]
                Address = 0xe874bc4c (filename not found) 
                Address = 0xe874bc4c (filename not found)
                This is causing a crash, every single time, every single map, every single gamemode after around 5 - 10 minutes.

And if this isn't somehow related..

Code:
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupGUN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupGUN_148 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupSTR WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupSTR_143 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHEA WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHEA_147 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupVEN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupVEN_150 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRED WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRED_155 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupMOM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupMOM_148 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupINV WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupINV_152 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupINV WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupINV_153 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupVEN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupVEN_151 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAGI WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAGI_141 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupVEN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupVEN_152 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHAS WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHAS_161 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupSTR WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupSTR_144 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHEA WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHEA_148 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupEQU WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupEQU_148 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupDEF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupDEF_142 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRAD WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRAD_153 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupDEF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupDEF_143 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupMOM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupMOM_149 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupINV WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupINV_154 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupDEF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupDEF_144 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAMM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAMM_157 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRED WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRED_156 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupMOM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupMOM_150 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupINF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupINF_149 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupMOM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupMOM_151 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupVEN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupVEN_153 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupSTR WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupSTR_145 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupDEF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupDEF_145 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupEQU WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupEQU_149 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupINF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupINF_150 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHEA WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHEA_149 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupEQU WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupEQU_150 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupGUN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupGUN_149 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAMM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAMM_158 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupEQU WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupEQU_151 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupVAM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupVAM_153 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAGI WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAGI_142 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRAD WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRAD_154 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAGI WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAGI_143 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupSTR WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupSTR_146 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHEA WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHEA_150 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupEQU WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupEQU_152 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHAS WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHAS_162 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupGUN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupGUN_150 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRAD WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRAD_155 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupINF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupINF_151 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupGUN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupGUN_151 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAMM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAMM_159 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupMOM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupMOM_152 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupDEF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupDEF_146 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHEA WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHEA_151 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAGI WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAGI_144 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupINF WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupINF_152 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHAS WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHAS_163 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupSTR WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupSTR_147 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRED WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRED_157 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAGI WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAGI_145 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupGUN WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupGUN_152 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRAD WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRAD_156 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRED WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRED_158 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupHAS WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupHAS_164 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupAMM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupAMM_160 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupVAM WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupVAM_154 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRED WAR-Valley.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.RelicPowerupRED_159 (Function RelicMadness.RelicPowerup:DropFrom:01C0) Accessed None 'Instigator'
                ScriptWarning: RelicPowerupRAD
                Plus another 5 million entries. Take your time. Functions are overflowing

Comment

And nobody noticed this?

Ok, thanks for letting me know.
                  Keep an eye on next beta, the error is fixed.

Comment

Thank you very much, one the best mutators i've played with in a while and it's a shame i can only play for around 10 mins each time :P

Comment

This is really done well. Over the top really. The first time I played it and saw a player 12" high running around, I thought WTF is going on?
                      I think Relics add a lot to game play.
                      Thanks so much for this great mutator.

Comment

Wow I love these! What a shame these aren't in UT3 already. Map making would be so much more fun.

A request I have. You have a relic that decreases your size. How about one that increases your size? PRETTY PLEASE?

Comment

Too big may cause problem with bridges, caves, etc.

Comment

looks cool, to bad its not for PS3.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB View Post
                              Too big may cause problem with bridges, caves, etc.
                              Bah who cares! It'll be great for Warfare levels outside!

Comment

heya man... I unfortunately have a error with regards to the colored shaders online, They are not showing up in game and my log is telling me this:
                                Code:
                                Log: GConfig::Find has loaded file:  ..\UTGame\Localization\int\RelicMadness.int
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material AGIicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material AMMicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material DEFicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material EQUicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material HASicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material GUNicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material HEAicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material INFicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material INVicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material MOMicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material RADicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material REDicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material STRicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material VAMicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material VENicon_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material RelicTextureA_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material RelicTextureB_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material RelicTextureC_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material RelicTextureD_Mat
                                Log: Missing cached shader map for material RelicTextureIcon_Mat

seems the radiation still does damage to pawns own vehicles online anyways, I did not test it offline though. I did grab the new set so you know. I am running them without the radiation for the time being but would like to have that one in as well.

thanks for making these man and keep up the goot work!

Comment

Working...
                                X