Relic Madness [Beta5][Pics][Updated 2.1]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome!
    thanks for the awesome mutator maybe you should be the one doing the re-make of the chaos ut like the sword those explosive finny eggs and those other cool chaos ut stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Xaklse View Post
      You're welcome, MasterB & Rubberick.

No problem, just change the maximum amount of relics a player can carry at once to 1.

The bug is solved; this time I tested the mutator many times on my LAN and fixed that problem. It was a silly mistake in the netcode.
      woha thank you!!

you are welcome on my server if you wanna come and play

Comment

Cant believe I didnt check this out before! Amazing work indeed. Had a great time trying this out with the bots, and adds a nice new dimension to gameplay.

I remember vaguely playing a ut2004 version on some server I happened to fall into, and enjoyed it immensely then too.

Comment

awesome!
          thanks!!!

Comment

Doesn't seem to work with battlerpg..

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Angel
              thanks for the awesome mutator maybe you should be the one doing the re-make of the chaos ut like the sword those explosive finny eggs and those other cool chaos ut stuff
              It's a shame the new ChaosUT got cancelled

Originally posted by Rubberick
              you are welcome on my server if you wanna come and play
              Cool, post the server IP or send me a PM

Comment

Can't wait to get this mutator back on our server but I think I'm gonna wait for you're next release when you get those other items worked out.

Comment

I'm glad you're still interested in the mutator, but expect the next release later than sooner.

Comment

Well I was hoping that this update would fix the bug where the config menu worked properly. What is on this screen is not what changes in the INI.
                    Can anyone get the slide bar to show anything other than 200 at the bottom where it says Relics allowed (or similar)?
                    I just don't understand why this very basic problem has never been fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Xaklse View Post
                      I'm glad you're still interested in the mutator, but expect the next release later than sooner.

Ah shucks

Comment

Originally posted by MasterB
                        Well I was hoping that this update would fix the bug where the config menu worked properly. What is on this screen is not what changes in the INI.
                        Can anyone get the slide bar to show anything other than 200 at the bottom where it says Relics allowed (or similar)?
                        I just don't understand why this very basic problem has never been fixed.
                        Because it was an error generated by Epic's code compiler which will force me to remake the configuration menu from scratch; I can't do anything more to fix it. And yeah, I'm annoyed about it too

Btw, do you think that I should use drop-down lists (for numbers) instead of the sliders? If so, which numbers do you want to see in there? 1,2,5,10,25,50,100,200 is fine?

Comment

The game play of the mutator is whats important. And this mutator is great. You only get into the config screen very briefly. Because of this, any type of input is ok so long as it works. Even boxes where we add a number would be OK to me.

Comment

Is it "later" yet? Or did you mean like much later as in next week? Just kidding, **** I'm jonesing for my relics.

Comment

shows up in my mutator list but nothing happens when I press configure and I get no runes in game

Comment

Originally posted by JD8
                                Is it "later" yet? Or did you mean like much later as in next week? Just kidding, **** I'm jonesing for my relics.
                                Hmmm... heheh, who knows. Maybe "later" as in next month.

Originally posted by thinsoldier
                                shows up in my mutator list but nothing happens when I press configure and I get no runes in game
                                I can't help you if you don't post more details, like your log. You can PM me it.
                                Or you can try to put the mutator files in the game's folder.

Comment

Working...
                                X