CTF-Botanica [Beta][PC][PS3 cook later][Pics & Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Aaaaanyways, I'm attempting to add a small sewer system to this map and I work full time so be patient

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't know about them, but I do it to get more of your cool maps! *Bump* Waaaahhhh!!!!
    (I mean that in the way that is the least disrespectful but is still funny!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes I am working on something new and will get back to this eventually. By the way why do you guys bump old threads of mine anyways?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Download not available

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
    Watch out, some will mistake this as the ut2k4 CXP map botanica (or something like that)

Actually that one was CTF-CBP2-Botanic (not with an A at the end)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes I think perhaps the buildings from LT_Mech would suit it better. Thanks all for the comments

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks great! i had an idea for reversed ctf a short while ago. even started to work on the layout. seems you beat me to it.

anyway good work on the map.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    At last,

Your mapping again

It look and sound interesting by the desc. I'll give a try tonight since I'm at work now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great Job! The atmosphere and the whole feeling is great! Just change the buildings in the back to match the main ones, and it would look even better

-EJon

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Watch out, some will mistake this as the ut2k4 CXP map botanica (or something like that)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not bad, but i have slow fps (~24). can you please improve the performance?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, that's the one. This map (at least to me) has a similar look, which IMO is definitely a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    wow more to come nice map !

downloading and play ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright, next version I'll look into another background.
    RTS - do you mean the one in the single player campaign towards the end of the game?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by R.T.S. View Post
    IMO, the buildings in the backround seem really out of place and don't blend in with the map.
    I agree.
    *requests another download mirror*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X