DM-Windbook - Reworked - Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-Windbook - Reworked - Beta

I've updated download links and pictures and I'm continue to work on this again.

/g0th

Latest Download http://www.g0th.se/files/DM-Windbook-RC2-fixed.rar

How cute. I like it so far.

Comment

I sure hope that you cut that up properly to aid culling. But now it needs some decorative things, more colour and things like that.

Comment

Wow, nice work.

Comment

Originally posted by Xendance View Post
          I sure hope that you cut that up properly to aid culling. But now it needs some decorative things, more colour and things like that.
          Yeah I agree about the decorations that would be the next thing to do. The base mesh is divided up, if I remember correctly there is about 80 different static meshes from it and the culling works fine.

Fuzz2k7 thanks man.

Comment

That looks awesome!

Comment

Looks very intresing
              Can't wait to play

Comment

Me to. It looks like another BIG one

Comment

Mr.UglyPants, AI, Eight and Genthly Thanks for you comments. there is a download link at the top of the images. It dosn't have bot support yet though

Comment

this map is so AWESOME. very cool, i have never seen befor that a junior maked such a fantastic good looking map.
                    question:
                    which program you used?

Comment

Looks cool man, nice to see another modo user around here

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine1709Str View Post
                        this map is so AWESOME. very cool, i have never seen befor that a junior maked such a fantastic good looking map.
                        question:
                        which program you used?
                        I've used Modo for the modeling, uv and collition. The textures is made in photoshop and crazybump and well some normals was rendered from modo as well.

PaulH84: ahh I saw your DM-Cove level before, looks really awesome I had no idea you made that in Modo I think everyone needs some more Modo :P

Comment

Sweet! Want me to make a video of this so the map can get more popularity? I would give full credit to you for making the map.

Comment

Originally posted by g0th View Post
                            PaulH84: ahh I saw your DM-Cove level before, looks really awesome I had no idea you made that in Modo I think everyone needs some more Modo :P
                            First, thanks Second, actually i modelled everything in max, i then export to Modo to unwrap as i find the toolset a lot easier to use...i really should get around to learning the modelling process in modo too tho

Comment

Concerning the architecture, it look very well made, it have a great style, in brief, it's very impressive

I would like to give it a try but since there is no bots support yet, sadly I can't really help because my feedback will be very limited

Comment

Working...
                              X