• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Rise Beta (PC & PS3)

1. Name: High Rise Beta
    2. Version:2.0
    3. Compatibility:Latest Patch
    4. Description:Fight it out on the rooftop. That is pretty much it for now until I think of something clever.
    5. Comments:Please leave some feedback since this is my first Unreal map.
    6. Screenshot:

7. Credits:Me, myself, and all those that commented on the first one.
    8. Homepage:Myspace.com/Altis1
    9. Download:PC & PS3

Alright so its a good map BUT,

And these are just my opinions mind you.

Ditch the weapons locker
    Up the textures or what not........everything is pretty blurry
    lets see another roof top maybe?A moving crane? something to set this map apart.

Like I said its a good map but it needs work still Played it on ps3 by the way >.>

Comment

i think this is a good map....i m a morpheus addict and this is a new rooftop style fight
      jumppads are really fun to use and i think the gameplay is interressant....btw habitually (often) it s low grav on rooftops ....and ut3 lowgrav isnt so nice (not as ut2k4 one^^)... normal grav is a good alternative

the sky is cool and the clouds fast moove give a feeling of constant speed
      i ve not note anykind of bug on pc

thx for that beta...héhé.....good job^^

Comment

I added some more screen shots. Also I have made some minor changes but I am awaiting a few more comments/feedback to re-release this with the new changes. Thanks to those that have submitted feedback here and my myspace page.

Comment

This map was a lot of fun! Good mix of open and tight spaces -- definitely solid GAMEPLAY, which is most important in my opinion.

Suggestions:
          * A few more lights down below. Kinda hard to see the work you've put in!
          * Maybe expand the map one more floor, or add in just a few more nooks and crannies. You're pretty much in constant traffic on the map, which can be nice, but can also be a little too frantic.

Comment

Originally posted by UT2004Addict View Post
            This map was a lot of fun! Good mix of open and tight spaces -- definitely solid GAMEPLAY, which is most important in my opinion.

Suggestions:
            * A few more lights down below. Kinda hard to see the work you've put in!
            * Maybe expand the map one more floor, or add in just a few more nooks and crannies. You're pretty much in constant traffic on the map, which can be nice, but can also be a little too frantic.
            Couldn't agree more - enjoyed the flow of the map, but couldn't hurt to open it up a little, an extra floor would be great Loved the skybox, gives it a really surreal look. The jump-pads were a nice touch too - right onto a beserk or the redeemer, so definitely ups the ante when someone's going for them

Liked the map very much, great work & thanks for taking the time to cook for PS3. Will be looking forward to the next release of the map

Comment

I have taken your comment into consideration and I shall have an update by next weekend. As for the moving crane, I don't know how to do that yet, but I also didn't know how to create a map for UT3 three weeks ago.

Comment

beautiful! map is nice

Comment

he copyed my idea (sort of i mean i realy didnt post anything or say anything but) i was gana make a map called highrise T.T awhh man what a disapointment o well i can just add on soemthing else and give it another name like highrisebuilding or something like that o well no problem this guy beat me to it and so he gets the title o well it looks good from the pics

Comment

I swear i keep thinking this is a halo map by its name.

Comment

The latest version of the map is now uploaded. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                      X