Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Matrix BETA [Download][Pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Matrix BETA [Download][Pics]

1. Name: CTF-Matrix:
    2. Version: 1.0:
    3. Compatibility: 1.2 Patch UT3 PC:
    4. Description: Four different face off rooms, thus four ways to get from one flag too the other, but which will your opponent have deactivated?Basically, each flag room has some health and weapon pickups, with the flag beneath the main platform. On that platform is a series of panel/switches that can change the activation status of the teleporters on the other side of the room. Up to two teleporters per side can be deactivated at a time. The teleporters each lead into a different rooms, each in a face off style. Each also has its own weapon pick up, and is totally different from the others, mostly in how you must get to the other side.:
    5. Comments: This is only my second map, first to be released to the public, so I welcome any and all suggestions for making the map, and my mapping techniques/style better. In addition, this map essentially went from a concept in my head (having multiple, deactivateble paths to the flag) into a map, I didn't have any theme location wise in mind. Also, bots probably won't work too well, I don't know how to tell them to do certain things (like flip the switch in the spinning room to activate the teleporter).:
    6. Screenshots: Thx for the assistance, here are a few, one from each of the faceoff rooms, and the red flag room, apologies for not knowing how to put them up earlier.:

:

7. Credits: Epic Games for making the editor and all of the meshes/materials (I'm not an animator in any way whatsoever). Everything else was done by myself.:
    8. Website: Don't have one, sorry:
    9. Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?d1zutm1hh0m:

I'm basically looking for ways to improve it before I release the final version, so please tell me what could be better! Hopefully all the bugs are out, I extensively tested this map.

You need some screenshots no one will Download otherwise.

Comment

Fast and Easy hit the print screen button while in spectator mode (not sure if it works in game) Copy into paint or PS, crop it, post it, link it, done.

Comment

Originally posted by OpTYk View Post
        Fast and Easy hit the print screen button while in spectator mode (not sure if it works in game) Copy into paint or PS, crop it, post it, link it, done.
        Follow your own advice so folks have a preview of your work.

Comment

Dura... I just checked my post my pics are showing. (I also cleared my cache to make sure they werent just sitting there... and they are showing. Not sure why you are not seeing them.) Still no screens on this post though.

Comment

F9 takes screenshots.

Comment

Thank you, that's a lot easier than doing PrntScrn and having to go back and forth from UT3 and paint

Comment

Lmfao wow!! those pics look funky if it ever hits ps3 ill DL

Comment

I'll be happy to cook it for PS3 if someone will tell me how. (Probably is really simple, but I'm new to this). The pics were taken from a player mode (not spectator) so that is what a player will actually see. Most of the pics are dark, but its an indoor level for most of it, so I didn't include lots of lights. Also, having most of the rooms be dark allowed me to do some cool stuff with the lights (searchlights in the maze room, lit up rotating platforms in the ring room, etc.)

I'm glad you like it.

Comment

Working...
                  X