Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

8-bit Mario

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8-bit Mario

1. Name:
    8bit mario

2. Version:
    very beta
    3. Compatibility:
    none yet
    4. Description:
    Need someone to help me make a custom skeleton i just set all his body to the torso i tryed spreading him out but it pulled him apart
    5. Comments:
    6. Screenshot:

7. Credits:
    8. Homepage:
    9. Download:
    none yet

Like stated before if someone thinks they could custom skeleton this would be great, another thing is when he jumps i want him to change is model to the jumping model, is this possible

That's crazy, ill definatly d/l and i hope someone can help you

Comment

shadow your really churning them out aint ya :|!

Comment

lol but why you thon make it 3d mario you can even make it better than nintendo
        when is sonic ready

Comment

Nah 8bit characters are a novelty
          i heavily desire 3d (and 2d if u like) remakes of levels from sonic3 and knuckles on the megadrive (genesis for you guys in the USA) i mean if they were remade in 3d using the 16-32 bit textures from the actual game that would be fantastic, if they where remade with newer updated meshes and stuff thats still pretty cool, even if its only themed and not complete remakes id be happy with a
          Green Hill zone-sonic the hedgehog
          chemical plant zone- sonic the hedgehog 2 and tails
          ice cap zone-lava reef zone-flying battery zone-death egg zone- sonic3 and knuckles
          I mean tehres already Mario levels, even without a sonic character id love the levels (there would be the issue of the ps3 nt having custom music and with ice cap and lava reef thats a major issue but id still like em)

Shadow Alucard, keep churning out this madness!

Comment

HAH ! Awesome Shadow looks **** good...

Comment

haha wow! hope theres a ps3 download planned, these look great

Comment

I just want him to finish it before he gets to us ps3 users, gotta be a good model it IS mario lol!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDragonzord View Post
                  Nah 8bit characters are a novelty
                  i heavily desire 3d (and 2d if u like) remakes of levels from sonic3 and knuckles on the megadrive (genesis for you guys in the USA) i mean if they were remade in 3d using the 16-32 bit textures from the actual game that would be fantastic, if they where remade with newer updated meshes and stuff thats still pretty cool, even if its only themed and not complete remakes id be happy with a
                  Green Hill zone-sonic the hedgehog
                  chemical plant zone- sonic the hedgehog 2 and tails
                  ice cap zone-lava reef zone-flying battery zone-death egg zone- sonic3 and knuckles
                  I mean tehres already Mario levels, even without a sonic character id love the levels (there would be the issue of the ps3 nt having custom music and with ice cap and lava reef thats a major issue but id still like em)

Shadow Alucard, keep churning out this madness!
                  Don't forget the Death Egg or Wing Fortress

Comment

WOW! Need this on the PS3!

Also, where are the PacMan ghosts?

Comment

ell678 indeed haha i just named the levels i was in love with first!
                      anyone who DOESNT want an ICE-Cap Zone With the music is crazy!

Comment

there with the pacman download

Comment

this is crazy, ridiculous, funny, and weirdly awesome (:

when you think about it - you but a top of the line 3D FPS game, whine about how cool or not cool enough the maximum graphics is on your dual 8800 Ultras, dream about DX10 bull**** in UT3 and then somone makes a 2D mod, another guy makes Mario level and now we are back to the ancient blocky sprites! What can I say, LOL!

Comment

Any update ?

Comment

Originally posted by nero25 View Post
                              lol but why you thon make it 3d mario you can even make it better than nintendo
                              when is sonic ready

woOT!

Comment

Working...
                              X