• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow_Alucard View Post
    might do 8bit mario next
    If you do it you are TEH KING !!!

Comment

8bit mario?! YEAH! I'm waiting for this also How about a 8bit samus aran/kirby? They would be baddest guys out there

Comment

how do you snipe them, their just heads?

Thatd make it difficult to survive a sniper

Comment

Wow, these characters are awesome! I want them! ^_^

teaterskola@hotmail.com

Comment

You should make the packman level as UT2D and instead of having those dot things to eat have those health test tubes. If you had jump pads in the right places and made it low grav so you could drop from floor to floor it could work. There are Mario levels out for it so why not the Packman board?

Comment

so the download links are coming that is good to hear is there also coming a ps3 download link because youre thread is blue/red

just wanting to know

Comment

also i would like you to keep this map 3d it looks unique and reminds me of tron. you could make it 2d and 3d ut i would love to play it 3d.....

Comment

I will cook to ps3 if i figure out how, and the "dots" are already health tubes. A 2D map might work but it plays pretty well 3d. And the head hitbox still seems like its the same size as it is for other characters, just have to shoot twords the top. One thing i want to do is import a model that i made for the dots, and replace the health tube but i dont know how to do this. Is there a customization file somewhere for items, like for characters and i can just change it in that?

Comment

Bump if nobody helps Ill try and look into it myself but beware im just a ps3 user atm :P!

Comment

alright tell me if ya figure something out sorry i havent got the downloads up yet, finals week

Comment

This is great, my first real video addiction, YES!

I was so into PAC-man, Mrs. PAC-man, Super PAc-Man, 3D pac-Man. Was awsome. You have a real winner here. ( I had to get the arcade attendent to get me a stool so I could reach the dam controls, ROFL)

Good Job.

Comment

ALL RIGHT HERE IT IS, the download you have all been waiting for enjoy, haha tell me what you think and what i should fix.

http://files.filefront.com/Pac+man+c.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Wow I could see a great TC coming out of this. Just throw in some custom weapons and you got your own gameplay, PacMatch!

Comment

Yeah i could try that, the ghosts have to try to kill pacman with a impact hammer type of weapon unless pacman gets a big dot, then he could kill the ghosts.

Comment

Would You Cook for ps3, I really want your Map, the characters go without saying!

Comment

Working...
                                X