No announcement yet.

PACman and MSPACman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, this would be glorious for UT2D. Hopefully we see a PS3 release... unless its not possible ;_;

Comment

I Have not slept for 20 hours, and I hope im not seeing something I think I am seeing.

Either way, Im downloading it.

Edit- Oh yeah, no download, I must be dreaming @_____@

Comment

Lmfao! Funny Stuff

Comment

Yeah ill get downloads for you, how do u cook for PS3, i have never done it

Comment

It's the entire pacman class!! Lol

Looks pretty awesome, where's the gun placement btw?

You can put 1 more down on the "Like" column

Comment

You said you'll make an pac-man level? Oh yeah. I can't wait for some Ghostmatch

Comment

Pac Man level

I made this pacman level identical, to the last dot on the original board. The walls are blue glass so you can see other people so a match wont last forever because you cant find anyone in the maze. Problem is my pacman characters dont work in it, does anyone know why?

Comment

What do you mean don't work on it? They don't load, show up as normal characters, crashes?

Comment

they show up as the default character. Just in my map, did i save it wrong, or do i have to check some customcharacters box?

Comment

Why don't you release them so we can test them !?

Comment

Are you testing in the editor because the editor uses the default character if not, i couldnt tell ya

Comment

how can I make a head shot in this!! xD
                          hahaha

nice job men
                          byee

Comment

alright i will post them for download later today, but its just beta so take it easy on me...... If someone thinks they know what wrong with my level i would love them to try and fix it.

Comment

We're you hosting a game or playing SP? It could be a bug related to the one that exists online where the character models only show up after the second round.

Comment

Yep

I found out that the models only load after the second match, i dont know why this is but they characters do work as long as its the second time threw, i now made portals to bring you from left to right just like the original packman ill get a download for you guys hope you enjoy it, comments or ideas would be great, might do 8bit mario next

Comment

Working...
                                X