Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

UT2D-Kargo Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2D-Kargo Beta

UT2D-Kargo
    Version: Beta 1
    Compatibility: UT2D v.1.0
    Description: Kargo in 2D!
    Download PC:http://hosted.filefront.com/Semihipnotic
    Download PS3:http://hosted.filefront.com/Semihipnotic
    Comments: Second ut2d map

Know Bugs:Bots tend to "Crowd" the slow volume and they just stand there in a big clump.

Credits:Me, jbizzler for the mod, epic for the game and the original map

Feedback welcome!

PS3 doesnt work because of cooking errors, if anyone can cook it for me then itd be greatly appreciated.

PS3 version is now up and running but i need testers as i do not know if it works...

Comment

i dont know if i am doeing something wrong but the map wont start i can see it in my content i can select the map in ut2d game modes but if i want to start the map the map wont load

if i remember i got the newest ut2d mod installed but i dont know for sure.

but just dont let you kick out of the field yet i know you can make it perfect.

Comment

hmm...strange i really dont know what happened ill try fidling around with it and see if it works

Comment

I'll test the PS3 version in a while. I'll let you know how it runs in a bit.

Comment

people should stop hosting files on filefront... everytime there's a new file i really want to get, i get a error and redirected to the main site, file not found...
            prolly they got it working tomorrow...i hope.

Comment

ok ill just link to my page on file front so hopefully you wont have that problem

Comment

Just tested the PS3 version and it has the same problem cyberus mentioned. It doesn't start, when I press the start button it just goes back to the map settings menu.

Kinda expected as the file is just 36KB

Comment

Probably just needs a recook for the ps3. Filesize shouldnt be that small.

Comment

Hey Chaosnight, any word on figuring out what went wrong with the PS3 cook? Or you're not even looking?

Comment

Well, i think the problem is that it only has 3 files cuz everytime i cook something, pc and ps3, i always get an error that says unable to create file blah blah blah for to of them. so tecnicaly, my maps arent ''cooked'', thats right. For pc i found away around that and thats why my .upk's are the same size as the .ut3 files. But i never figured how to fix it for ps3. So i guess the only thing ti do is ask someone to cook it for me. so if anyone can thanks and pm me.

Comment

So the PC version is actually uncooked? Didn't even knew that would work.

Comment

Well, technicly its not cooked but i found away to replicate it to almost the same effect

Comment

Working...
                          X