No announcement yet.

DM-Virtuanreal Beta Release 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice - this really is something a bit different from the usual maps. Really good to see something refreshing like this!

Comment

now this is something out of the ordinary, looking good!

Comment

eta more like a month...hope its going okay man!

Comment

Trippy! Looking forward to this map in full form

Comment

dude.....i was like....maaaan.....dude......liek.......**** dude....

Comment

Delays!

Dear UT3 players:

First off, thank you (though you are only few) for keeping UT3 alive. I have taken some time to actually jump into some servers and play some UT3 instead of just level design, and I have to say I am EXTREMELY disappointed in how few people are playing, and how many 'CONNECTION FAILED' messages I get as well. I hope that with more patches and problems addressed, the Unreal franchise will grow back into at least a resemblance of its former self.

SECONDLY:
              I am sorry for the delay on this map. Between gardening (I only have a small window of opportunity to get my crops growing) work and mountain biking, I have neglected the level. The good news is though, it has been Alpha tested, and is nearly complete. As this message is sent, I am opening back up UED to continue to work towards Beta 1! Wish me good speed, and I hope I see this level in the map rotation of a few DM/TDM/Duel servers at least

Thanks you, sorry... and now back to UED!
              -Ghozt

Comment

"That's some straight out David Copperfield shieet!"

Being a Tron 2.0 fan I can't wait 2 give the beta a burl!
                Good werk!!

Comment

I havent been checking on updates for ages but I came back to see if this was complete and all posts stopped a couple months ago.
                  Are you still working on this map? It looks quite very awesome.

Comment

wtf is with posting screenshots of a wip and then never quite getting around to actually puttin up a dl link? come on people, finish what you started! the screens look amazing, but really, what is the point in getting folks all worked up over something you just don't get around to releasing?

edit.....it truly is a shame that this will likely not be finished. the only reason i would be remiss regarding this release is that it did truly show promise.

Comment

I guess (reading from this authors own comments) that some mappers have moved onto more fertile scenes, or other commitments have got in the way and the project is permanently shelved.. Its a tragedy with a project as special as this tho. With other maps, what has been completed could perhaps be released to the community, but with this map, I don't know if anyone but the origonal author could complete it anywhere near the way it was origonaly intended..
                      Its a real shame..

Comment

Looks very pretty... I was working on a Tron map... Several actually, because it pretty much means that I can get away with making maps without being able to model or texture too well. It's crazy fun. We really do need Tron models. I've been thinking about teaching myself a bit of modelling, it'd make a neat project if I ever get around to it.

Comment

Have you guys ever stopped to think that he might be busy with real life stuff?

Comment

wow thaT IS ONE HECK OF A MAP

Comment

nice ...

Comment

Originally posted by Bret Hart View Post
                                Have you guys ever stopped to think that he might be busy with real life stuff?
                                what he say SO STOP BUMPING THE TREAT lol

Comment

Working...
                                X