• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy ****!
    ----must play map----
    cant wait to test it and give feedback

Comment

if you were to keep the graphics as they were it would look brilliant....
      someone should get the viper model and make it completely black and then give it neon lines etc blue for blue team red for red and purple naturally or something
      it would suit this map so much.....are you planning on using any special kismet?

Comment

I would like to have the right side themed as power generation, and the left side themed as the control bridge for the virtual facility.

By public beta two I would like to have it so that after 2:30 you may flip a switch on the power generator control panel, then you or anyone else can hit the switch (at any time) over at the control bridge. A power spike comes from the downstream* the facility is riding on and fries anyone in the center ring.

But the center ring has the Power Belt and Shock rifle... so if you're going to contest it each spawn, you're going to have to be good or really careful.

*downstream: The bright white beam of light the facility will 'appear' to be riding upwards.

Comment

holy ****! O_O
          as a fan of Tron I must play this one!

Comment

Seems amazing,Tron rules

Comment

Wow looks like Warsow. Good stuff!

Comment

All I can say is WOW! This looks great already and I can't wait to play it. Great work.

Comment

Bad ***

Comment

It's looking pretty good. When you're done with this, is there any chance you may be interested in trying out mapping for a cyberpunk speed-running mod?

Comment

Looks awesome dude, like the TRON-feel about it very much!!

Comment

The Alpha has just been released to the testers. All critical blocking volumes are in place, as well as spawn points, weapons, health and armour so it is a fully functional level. On a more personal note, I absolutely love the Biorifle on this map. It's neon green just belongs, and contrasts alot of the blues in the map very well when splattered everywhere.

Public Beta is at max two weeks away.

Originally posted by ambershee
                        It's looking pretty good. When you're done with this, is there any chance you may be interested in trying out mapping for a cyberpunk speed-running mod?
                        Answer: Working, running code or bust.

Everyone else: Thanks for the encouragement.
                        :]

-Ghozt

Comment

We have a working, running prototype, and are starting to develop a proper form literally next week. We intend to have the first, playable level towards the end of June (I have someone working on assets for it already). It be somewhere towards the end of May when I'd be looking to take on more level designers

We're running to tight deadlines at the moment.

Comment

Wow dude 5/5 for going out and breaking the barriers of level design and coming out with this creation Can't wait to play it !!

Comment

Yo...Updates, come on man we all love teh tronz

Comment

haha its coming soon i guess....

Comment

Working...
                                X