• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Xpire 1.0 (First Map)

Name: CTF-Xpire
    Version: 1.0
    Compatibility: 1.2 PC only right now
    Description: Smaller Capture the Flag Map in an abandoned liandri warehouse. Brought to life for the tournament.
    Comments: My First Map. Best played with 8-10(5 on 5) players. A lot of the dark spots are on purpose. Bots move pretty linear not sure why. I have bot paths pretty much everywhere. Bots dont really utilize the shield vest or sniper rifle
    Screenshot:

Credits: Wife for her patience... friends for their input, and epic for the stuff! And all the people on these forums who unknowingly helped while I read through the posts!
    Download: PC: http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Xpire.../fileinfo.html

Nice map man, really good for first time creation! i like that it's a smaller map, keeps thi action non-stop. d'loaded and played tons! keep 'em coming.

Comment

Thanks. Hey I updated the Map.
      Updates:
      Fixed some Bot Paths
      Added a Redeemer
      Fixed some Lighting
      Reduced the amount of Steam to cater to lower end PCs.

Comment

i agree with DE. i had lots of fun playing this. it's ten times better then my first map. keep up the good work

Comment

Hey Good map man. I like the updates. They are sweet. Impressive for a first time.

Comment

Map is installed on this Server

Name: Vulcanion.com powered by clanserver4.u.de
            IP: 195.13.62.22:27700
            MoD: ZeroPing Instagib Capture The Flag
            MapVoting: Yes (BiaVote)
            Installed Maps: Show Forum Thread here

|| »Vûlçåñø« || Download UT3 Stuff || »RaiDen« Clan (UT2oo4/UT3) || Download UT2oo4 Stuff || »Vûlçåñø« ||

Comment

Working...
            X