No announcement yet.

UT2D-Sewer [v 0.8 beta] [PC / PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the response. Has anyone tried playing it on the PS3 that encountered the issue where you can't find more than 3 opponents in a match even if set to a higher number?

I'll keep on playing to see if anything changes. Awesome level by the way .

It would be crazy if people started making objective like games using this 2D mod to create some cool sidescrolling action... like a contra game or something.

Comment

I think there were only 4 player spawns in the PS3 version. Sorry about that, I have fixed it. Now there are 16 in 0.9 (which isn't released).

I have made a custom particle system!!! Yes! And it's....bugs!? Wtf? But trust me, it definitely looks nice and I'll end up putting the little effect up for download. It's little bugs that fly around the lamps.

I have added new screenshots of 0.9 thus far. I didn't see any good shots of the bugs, I should probably take one then, huh? I might.

Delriach, you do know about the Zeeless mod? You were talking about an objective based 2D game.

Comment

Originally posted by GoodAndy View Post
        I think there were only 4 player spawns in the PS3 version. Sorry about that, I have fixed it. Now there are 16 in 0.9 (which isn't released).

I have made a custom particle system!!! Yes! And it's....bugs!? Wtf? But trust me, it definitely looks nice and I'll end up putting the little effect up for download. It's little bugs that fly around the lamps.

I have added new screenshots of 0.9 thus far. I didn't see any good shots of the bugs, I should probably take one then, huh? I might.

Delriach, you do know about the Zeeless mod? You were talking about an objective based 2D game.

A few hours after I typed my message, I deleted the mod from the system and reput it in and I was able to see everyone again definitely. I put 10 people in the game and I saw every single one of them. I honestly don't know why I had the issue in the first place. But it appears to be solved on my end for now.

Is the zeeless mod just UT2D? I searched for it and got links to the topics of UT2D and I searched youtube and I got this video. Is that actually something else being planned with actual objectives and things like that?

Comment

I am working on releasing the final version of UT2D-Sewer, version 1.0. Should be released today.

Comment

Originally posted by Delriach View Post
            Is the zeeless mod just UT2D? I searched for it and got links to the topics of UT2D and I searched youtube and I got this video. Is that actually something else being planned with actual objectives and things like that?
            You could think of Zeeless as a mod for UT2D. UT2D sets UT3 up with the camera angles and movement and whatnot - Zeeless is going to have new weapons, etc.

Comment

Just posting so all people know not to post in here anymore because I won't be reading any replies, or at least I say I won't. lol

Why not post? Because, UT2D-Sewer 1.0 has been released.

1.0 HAS BEEN RELEASED

Comment

Working...
              X