EpicJ Mappack Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EpicJon View Post
    Great idea actually, but i wish you would have said something sooner and the day version is uploading right now, so its pretty much over

-EJon
    Ask earlier next time.

Nah just kidding

Oh well.

Comment

OK, Epic jonny boi has asked me to look at hes betas, so im gunna drag this back to the topic of ArcticShipment and give some feedback.

[shot]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/386/ejonsmapwq1.jpg[/shot]

The main points are:

1: A small map im sure but needing more gameplay elements, this can be achieved by extending the lower level so it fills the whole ship, possibly adding a deeper level still if needed. Add entrances at different positions in the ship.

2: In no way am i asking for a remake or to copy, buttt... these ships need to see where theyre going in stormy weather like this and an elevated cabin area helps. It also helps add interesting sniping possibilities to your map? Snipers while having the elevated position and view of the boat, are obvious to eveyone on the ship who can hide behind crates etc.http://clan.canadaka.ca/modules/cod4..._cargoship.jpg

3: I reccomend extending the length of the ship a bit, its not very wide so length is important.

4: Other than that, maby some more weapons with an increase in size? Would make it more fun, sometimes less is, just less. Aesthetically pleasing backdrop and looks great, maby try afew eye catching contrasting lights but not many.

Gj so far, good luck with making it better.

Comment

thanks for the feedback. i dropped that map about 2 weeks ago. there is an ewpanded version. look in the previous pages

-ejon

Comment

Ah fhhhhhhpphhpp

well i tried :P

Comment

Well im still doing the SE version, so i'll send you a beta so you can give me some constructive input
            -EJon

Comment

don't you just hate it when projects like this just die off with no news? Was this pack ever finished? In fact, how many maps have you made for ut3? I want all of them

Comment

I released a few of the maps in this thread. Im also at work right now on a new set of maps and will update the thread when i get new pics. Im trying to implement as much custom content as possible in these. I'll probably post some update pictures here next week.

-EJon

Comment

this look so fraking cool finally maps that look more for mature audience i mean they look good like Gears of War style maps good job!

Comment

DM-ThePriceofWar_Day DM-ThePriceofWar_Night like those gears themed maps any chance of a ps3 cook please i just need those maps

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys I'm going to cook ps3 versions when I finish the pack. Both the new maps and old maps. Just keep your eyes on this thread.

-EJon

Comment

These maps look excelent from the pics.

Comment

If you ever do a PS3 cook of the daytime, non-raining version of Price of War, I'd probably play it everyday.
                          There's a PS3 version of the nightime, raining and fire version, but it has too much stuff going on between the fire and rain, etc., and it just doesn't perform on the PS3. But it looks good when it's not moving.

If you do a daytime version, it would probably run pretty good on the PS3.... Just an idea because I do like the look and layout of Price of War, but the night version is unplayable on PS3

Comment

Working...
                          X