No announcement yet.

Character -Ralf [BETA] [PICS] [PC-Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember for the ps3 version fpv arms dont work.....yet. Hopefully epic fixes that soon. Otherwise congrats on your first model.

Comment

Originally posted by NyghtcrawleR View Post
      Remember for the ps3 version fpv arms dont work.....yet. Hopefully epic fixes that soon. Otherwise congrats on your first model.
      Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Cool, I shall enjoy fragging this strange creature.

Comment

Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
          Cool, I shall enjoy fragging this strange creature.
          Noooooo... uhm, atleast you'll enjoy it....

Comment

Ha, this model is ace man. Can't wait for the PS3 version.

Comment

This is a nice break from the highpoly "look ma I can see his earhair" models out there( I still love all of those). I will throughly enjoy turning bright white Ralf into big chunks of meat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darthdrewmungus View Post
                This is a nice break from the highpoly "look ma I can see his earhair" models out there( I still love all of those). I will throughly enjoy turning bright white Ralf into big chunks of meat!!!
                Seems like the public loves to hate him, , well, atleast he's good for something...

Comment

I saw you were working on your other models. Just wondering how the progress is going on this one?

Comment

I saw you were working on your other models. Just wondering how the progress is going on this one?

Harder then i thought, the "glitch" in the arms is really frustratin me, and the teamcolours and all, it's driving me bonkers, i just don't get it, not to speak of the 1st person arms...

but I really finish one thing before doing another but once the juices are flowing... you know...

Oh, and if a PS3 cooker is out there... please PM me

Comment

You mean someone to cook it? Or a how to? I know you can either look on EE's site as its been discussed by some members or ask Alcor since he knows the process.

Here's a link on the forums here where they were discussing it and posting how to do it:
                      http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...=608018&page=2

Comment

You mean someone to cook it? Or a how to? I know you can either look on EE's site as its been discussed by some members or ask Alcor since he knows the process.

Here's a link on the forums here where they were discussing it and posting how to do it:
                        http://utforums.epicgames.com/showth...=608018&page=2
                        As the Afrikaner will say: Meenigte Danke aan u (Thank you very much)

Comment

Originally posted by TheRalfZer0 View Post

Thanks to:
                          And last but not least: My wife, for giving me the time to fiddel around till late hours.
                          you lucky lucky man. Thats bumper sticker quality right there.

Its nice to see people realize a project that they intially had no skills to put towards. Seems like you are a quick learner. Keep up the good work.

Comment

looks kinda fun to use

Comment

Working...
                            X