Screenshot:also below

Credits:that too

Homepage:none

Download:read below

My very first model ready for release
    Some will remember that I requested this model:

So I couldn't wait any longer:

Known Issues:
    1.) Arms goes all "funny", keep in mind this is my first model and first time I ever
    worked with 3D programs, but for me it's ok, kinda gives RALF an "obcene essence"
    2.) No Team Colours, Yet.
    3.) Custom arms (1st Person View)

Thanks to:
    BuSyMan for tutoring me and replying to all my annoying PM's... and every body at #unrealed (quakeNet) for their help aswell.
    And last but not least: My wife, for giving me the time to fiddel around till late hours (on the pc to make this model)

Download: http://files.filefront.com/Ralfrar/;.../fileinfo.html

Let me know what you all think

Lol, looks like a psychotic pillsbury dough boy. I'll give it a try

Comment

Lol give the chest some more muscular tone and maybe make an alt metalic version :P
      That aside looks Great, im a ps3 user myself so thats my limited analysis lmfaoo!
      love the design though!

Comment

Thanks guys (gals) I forgot to mention; I never in my life worked with a 3D program befor (modeling) so, I imagined him better but the results was actually pritty nice, seeing that this character comes a long way, hence "TheRalfZer0" me being the Zer0 'cause 0 is before 1 and i was before RALF (it's impossible to create something before you're created)

So yeah, this character actually has a story attached...

Comment

lol i forgot to say yeah for a first try or any try this is a great looking model, and i remember u requested it a while back! i read that haha
          i lurk u see...

Comment

looks so fun in game !

some time so scary too

Comment

HAHA, AWESOME MODEL!!!! I don't have a PC, but this model answers a question I've had in the back of my head. If you can make a 2-d like character, specifically I was thinking of Homer Simpson, or if you would HAVE to make a very 3-d model. This is great though. I hope to see it on PS3 at some point. The look on Ralph's face is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
                some time so scary too

Muhaha, my evil plan is working, now to comand RALF to steal your PC and bring it to me, so that I can be Uber Screenshot maker, MUHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough* hahaha......

Dudette, thanks a million OMG it looks better on your machine then mine....

o0/ me jelious....

As i said earlier, this Character is personaly attached to me, here is a slidshow showing how RALF evolved:

Went from Original (in 2002) to Reanimated (2004) to "NextGen" (2008)
                http://s149.photobucket.com/pbwidget...0/926c0c48.pbw

Comment

Originally posted by TheRalfZer0 View Post
                  Name:RALF
                  And last but not least: My wife, for giving me the time to fiddel around till late hours (on the pc to make this model)
                  Let me know what you all think
                  Ok, congrats on getting a model in-game, nice.
                  May I ask,
                  1. What program you used?
                  2. How did you convince your wife to give you time to do this, so I may use same approach.

Comment

Originally posted by MajHavok View Post
                    Ok, congrats on getting a model in-game, nice.
                    May I ask,
                    1. What program you used?
                    2. How did you convince your wife to give you time to do this, so I may use same approach.
                    1. I used Autodesk 3Ds Max 9, and hell of alot of PM's and google searches and http://www.3d-palace.com/

2. Well, I just told her I really want to try it (after saying it, cue the "puppy-eyes")

Comment

that looks nice i want to play him offline in a big DM match!

Any infos on PS3 version TheRalfZero?

Comment

So much BLOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by GSX600F View Post
                          that looks nice i want to play him offline in a big DM match!

Any infos on PS3 version TheRalfZero?
                          sure thing, a PS3 version is ligned-up for release, but firstly i have to sort the arms and team colours

after I've done that, RALF will be on his way to global domination along with his friend bunny (seen in my signature)

Mr.UglyPants:

I know, isn't that wierd? Its a kinda In-Your-Face thing

Thanks for the comments guys (gals)

Comment

sure thing, a PS3 version is ligned-up for release, but firstly i have to sort the arms and team colours

after I've done that, RALF will be on his way to global domination along with his friend bunny (seen in my signature)

Mr.UglyPants:

I know, isn't that wierd? Its a kinda In-Your-Face thing

Thanks for the comments guys (gals)
                            NIIICE!! this is good news teamcolores and PS3 cool!! THANK YOU Ralf!!!

Comment

2. Well, I just told her I really want to try it (after saying it, cue the "puppy-eyes")
                              LoL...Thanks..."puppy-eyes" got it...practicing now.

Comment

Working...
                              X