• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anymore feedback?

Comment

hi will this map be still beta ore you give it up vctf i hope not

Comment

nice remake, but i bit to white. i like to kick humen asses online on this map

Comment

Hey, for your camera idea, I have made one for DM-Fractal using Hourence's tutorial about it.Here's the link. (Which reminds me I must mention it in the credits for Fractal)
          Hopefully this will help you as well as it helped me, but beware: this is a very resource demanding actor, so do not set capture resolution and framerate too high. For Fractal I have two actors at 1024x1024 60FPS, and they disappear if you get too far. If you place many in the same area it will have to be optimized.
          Good luck

Comment

What camera idea?

Comment

I'd love a jab at the full version, but knowing you, it doesn't look like you're going to finish it because you've moved on to better things. =(

Comment

The layout is awesome, but the visuals need some work. The city just seems kind of dead, and needs a few more things to bring it to life. The ship that flys above is a nice touch, maybe that should happen more often. Also, I get a performance hit when I look down the main road, but I guess there's nothing you can really do about that.

Comment

too bad you give up on this map kantham ore not you still work on it

Comment

he has stopped making maps for ut3

only working on GOW now

Comment

I didn't give up on this one.
                      I'm waiting additional feedback.

I still don't know what to do for the overall white look.

Comment

Maybe roll with it? It reminds me a lot of Mirror's Edge.

Comment

Yeah I know about Mirror edge, I really like the theme too. The problem isn't the fact that it's white really, the problem is with different user brightness settings:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3...nShot00317.jpg

Comment

come plll look at this map and test it and tell what you think

Comment

it free to tell what you think of the map lets make the map final

Comment

i look now, be back soon...scurries off to download map...

Comment

Working...
                                X