Vash's Gun [BETA 0.2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    this dont even have a link does it work?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    um, just a technical note:
    The gun clearly has the low barrel, which is cool, But at the same time trigger clearly is made to hit the topmost bullet must be a fun suicidal weapon - PooF! and your hand is blown away with bits of torn apart gun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was thinking that, perhaps You'd have the Handgun, and then, seperately, you'd have the Mutated Arm Cannon bit.. My idea is, the weapon's alt fire would be a simple switch weapons key, and one would click RMB, the handgun would simply switch to the arm cannon with a flurry of Necris style emitters and special effects?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Where is the link for ps3 please put it back file front deleted all the old links bro please help..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    can we have this for ps3 because there is not a good link for us to download.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @ParanoiDave, check the previous page, there's a link there.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Alright f xea!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hm, I really STILL want to see this thing up in UT3. I recently got myself a version of Blender, and although I'm new to it, I still have a basic understanding of how it works (and also have a "For Dummies" book for reference!).

I could attempt to pick this up (can't make any promises), but I'd do anything at this point to see this baby in UT3. All I'd need to know is what needs to be fixed, and then, the file, of course.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Vicious3745 View Post
    Are you still having problems with weighting the vertices to the bones?

Select your gun, make sure the whole thing is one object, and select Skin under the modifier tab.

Click the add button and add all the bones in the list.

Click "Edit Evelopes" and check Vertices.

Scroll down on the toolbar and click the little wrench. This should open up the weight menu.

Select the bone you wish to attach verts to, then select the individual verts and use the buttons in the weight window to determine how the bone effects it. Obviously .1 - 1 is %10 to %100 effectiveness.

If you end up finding some verts that aren't weighting for some pecular reason, they're probably being assigned to another bone. You just needa find that bone and remove the weight. It's actually real simple.
    *Nods* Yes, go on, I know what you're talking about, yes, I agree.......okay, I can fool you no longer, I did not make it, I requested it, then worked with people who had interest in it, I had nothing to do with the making of it, I was, let's say the designer and reference. So, really I actually need someone to complete, no help me, I do not have the tools.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    go darknet go =P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Aidan205 View Post
    People are interested again? My God, there is still hope in humanity. Anyway, I need someone to finish this, it got this far! Which isn't that far....but still, if anyone could try and complete it, I would be very pleased.
    Are you still having problems with weighting the vertices to the bones?

Select your gun, make sure the whole thing is one object, and select Skin under the modifier tab.

Click the add button and add all the bones in the list.

Click "Edit Evelopes" and check Vertices.

Scroll down on the toolbar and click the little wrench. This should open up the weight menu.

Select the bone you wish to attach verts to, then select the individual verts and use the buttons in the weight window to determine how the bone effects it. Obviously .1 - 1 is %10 to %100 effectiveness.

If you end up finding some verts that aren't weighting for some pecular reason, they're probably being assigned to another bone. You just needa find that bone and remove the weight. It's actually real simple.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    People are interested again? My God, there is still hope in humanity. Anyway, I need someone to finish this, it got this far! Which isn't that far....but still, if anyone could try and complete it, I would be very pleased.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh oh, does the gun horribly violate the First Person Veiw's arm?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice. Some one should skin the Redeemer to the Angel Arm next.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i CANT DOWNLOAD DIRECT FROM PS3 CAN U POST IT ON A PS3 MOD WEBSITE PLEASE..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X