No announcement yet.

Vash's Gun [BETA 0.2]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhhh....no when i did it maybe i heard him wrong but i used dummies and it seemed to work fine

Comment

maybe i could send the gun to one of you and u could take a look at it for me cause right now since i dont know how to do it this gun is going nowehre right now...

Comment

Any Takers? Anyone want to have a go at it? It would be great to see this gun finished after all this time.

Comment

if your using max use resetxform then try exporting again. that may solve your problem

Comment

Why does the thread say it needs a mesh, the model IS the mesh.
            It just needs 2 bones, some simple animations and some straightforward coding and you could have it ingame (lacking a texture, but still ingame).

I tried getting the file into Max, but it messes up all the normals.
            If someone could PM me with it in a .max file and correct (ie uniformly outwardly facing) I can put it ingame.

Comment

maybe ill let him take over now he seems to knoow more of what hes doing...

Comment

Thank you my educated friend, I have now changed the title.

Comment

*REVIVES THREAD*
                  IT'S ALIVE! IT'S STILL ALIVE!!
                  Moving on from reviving, how is everything going? Where are the updates?? Anyone help out ASiT?? Oh so many questions.

Comment

One of these days here soon I may take this model back up again and see if I can get it done and in-game. Just have to find a place to set up my old 'puter, so I can pull all of my textures and meshes off the hard drive.

Comment

DOCTOR! I CAN'T FEEL A PULSE!!! IT'S NOT BREATHING!!! OH GOD!!! NO WAIT! IT'S ALIVE
                      IT'S STILL ALIVE!!!

Well it was alive again for a little while...anyway so...yes has all interest in this thread died? Except for the wonderful ShadeMistress, has interest completly died? ShadeMistress is busy...but what happend to the others! What happend *starts crying* WHAT HAPPEND! WHY!! NO I LOST THE PULSE!
                      So yes anyway...is there still interest left? Or is this model going to die....? It was so young aswell....

Comment

2 Aidan205
                        I have no idea about modeling or what so ever... but guy named bez made fev cool guns and might help you - http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/sho...d.php?t=608630 , or ask EvilEngine http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...ht=evil+engine , Try to PM one of them, that's all I can help.
                        P.S. Give ASiT a regard from vZv, he'll understand...
                        P.P.S. Really would like to see this gun released...
                        Cheers.

Comment

Mk thanks.

Comment

Is there anyone out there willing to finish this!?
                            Please! It's awesome! c'mon!

Comment

looks really cool + badass. colt was my fav weapon in GTA vice city.
                              hope sum1 will finnish it. i suck at texturing.

Comment

I found an error in the mesh that I was trying to export. It was the trigger button. There was a missing vertex point that should have been connected. The mesh need to be reduce a bit. There are a lot of holes that needed to be connect and reduce of part of the object mesh.

Here the image but I just got the export working. UV texture may take a while and other on going projects.

Comment

Working...
                                X