• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vash's Gun [BETA 0.2]

Name:Vash Gun
    Version:0.2
    Compatibility:PC and PS3
    Description:The gun as used by Vash in the Trigun anime and manga series.
    Comments:Gun colour is white on PS3 version.
    Screenshot:
    Credits: Shade Mistress, ASiT, darknet, euchreplayer
    Homepage:N/A
    Download:
    PC: http://files.filefront.com/VashGun+0.../fileinfo.html Not working? need another link
    PS3: http://files.filefront.com/VashGun+0.../fileinfo.html
    darknet is working on the gun at the moment, but i'm sure he wouldn't mind help.

Awesome! This gun always been badass!!
    Great job ShadeMistress!

Can't wait to see the final product.

Comment

Yeah But i Need help with someone to mesh it and everything. Oh yeah and how do i edit the title of this thread?

Comment

^Click the edit button, then "go advanced".

I have nothing else to add to the making of this gun though

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I hope someone can take this up, otherwise I will get around to it eventually. I'm just swamped with work stuff these days. Hell, I still need to finish up the Hellion Flamethrower I was/am working on if I can ever find the time.

I can export a Maya and/or 3DS version if anyone does want to work on it, just drop me a PM.

Comment

Thanks Grinchy lol.

Comment

ive done a bit of animating with my other guns nothing fancy though and i know how to get it in game and code it but only if ur just replacing the enforcer im not good with really fancy coding .... i could help if ur doing nothing too fancy but man if u replace the enforcer it has ALOT of anims i think 15 but if thats all u need get back to me and maybe i can help you out

Comment

That would be great!! Thanks alot. You are being a really big help you have just about covered everything there is left to do. And yes the enforcer is the one I want replaced. So will you be able to get this finished and coded for UTIII? Pm we'll talk thanks again!

Comment

Wow I am looking forward to this,and I hope it works for the PS3....Shade done an excellent job on the model it looks exactly like the Vash gun.

Comment

im not sure how to convert stuff to the PS3 so i cant do that and youll need some to do the materials

Comment

Awesomeness!!!

Can't wait for a release
                      LOVE-N-PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASiT View Post
                        im not sure how to convert stuff to the PS3 so i cant do that and youll need some to do the materials
                        OK that's fine your doing a great job anyway. I'll see if someone can get the materials.
                        EDIT: YAY! 100th Post I am now a Senior Member (makes me sound important). This post goes down in history!

Comment

Mk...First post updated...101th post...big woop...

Comment

I can't wait to see this when it is done. I would help out if I could but I am having enough problems with figuring out how to make a decent looking map. LOL!

Comment

ok everything with anims is going well but i had a problem importing the model into ut ive had this problem before but never got a reply and dont what it is

this is a picture from my original thread no its not the gun but its another gun i did with the exact same problem anyone got any ideas?

p.s. im a little busy right now so it may take me a little longer than expected...

Comment

Working...
                              X