No announcement yet.

RealWeapons v3.0......1st_post UPDATED 18/5/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya, the problem with that unauthorized cook is that it's missing the only weapon I actually want... the shotgun.

Is there any way for you to cook it for PS3 with the shotgun in, or even a cook of the shotgun by itself?

Comment

I never did last ps3 cook so im guessing a ps3 cook can be done from the last version files released. if someone wants to try feel free.

Comment

BuffyTheSlayer I want to use only RealWeapon in game so can you make option of replace all weapon by RealWeapon please ?

Buffy, I just use the Weapon replacement mutator to get this effect. It works pretty well.

Comment

Sorry for the bump, but could you please put this on something other than FilePlanet? For some reason FilePlanet does not work for me.

Comment

Change what you need on your computer

http://www.utzone.de/include.php?pat...contentid=7799

Comment

I like how you guys made the Spaz actually aim when you press the alt fire. It's also really fluent in motion. I was wondering, are you guys able to make updates for the Ak-47 and MP5K so that they actually aim like the Spaz? when you aim with the AK or the MP5K, the weapons just slightly raise up and the reticule appears. I am hoping for an actual aim option =)

Other than that, keep up the good work on these weapons. I've been looking for real weapon mods for ut3 on the ps3. btw when are new weapons coming out?

Comment

when will the rpg and other weapons be released? what are the next weapons planned?

Comment

Good work

very good mod man,but when new version comes out??
                  is hard to play with aim bug:ak47 aim missed,spaz aim missed

Comment

I'm not a fan of "real life weapons" in an UT game but the Chainsaw looks great!
                    Can it be released as a standalone weapon? I miss the UT99/Doom chainsaw in the newer UTs (including UT3)
                    With a yellow skin and as an Impact Hammer replacement it would almost look the same and it would be a nice remake

Comment

Working...
                    X