Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Spineshatter [pics]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Spineshatter [pics]

Name: CTF-Spineshatter

Version: Pre-alpha

Compatibility: Intended for both PC & PS3 (but may requires patch 1.2)

Description: A simple Face clone set in a temple within the ancient carcass of an enormous serpentine beast.

Comments: My first map (well, one-point-fifth). I began working on a remake of Koos Galleon but moved onto a less ambitious project for my first run I hope to have it beta-ready within the next couple of weeks.

Preview Screenshot:

There's still a little work to be done on the environment, and I've yet to complete the bases and the bridge connecting them.

Larger image HERE.

New Image:

This is looking from the bridge in the opposite direction to the first screenshot.

Credits: This map is 100% custom content - all meshes and textures are my own work. Special thanks to the UT community for their assistance with learning the editor (and hopefully continued assistance with future problems), especially DGUnreal! Much appreciated

Unique maps like these are awesome and all the meshes look great so far. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Comment

Ew. That looks awesome.

:thumbsup:

Comment

Nice. I can't wait to test this one out on ps3. Do you have any more screen grabs?

Comment

I do... but I'd like to release them closer to the map being completed. There's a few surprises that I'd like to keep surprises

Comment

Wow dude... Just wow. It looks like this map is gonna be insanely creepy.

Comment

Looks incredible and unique maps like this are always sure-fire keepers. Excellent job, can't wait to test the beta.

Comment

Thanks guys I'll hopefully have an update in a day or two.

Comment

I just bookmarked this page. Looking pretty good so far, keep up the superb work!

Comment

This does look very interesting...
                    Wish to see more!

Comment

IMPOSSIBLE... LOVE THIS.... WANT THIS... when do you plan finish it? :P

Comment

Very cool. I love the feel of that screen. Im looking forward to see more

Comment

Originally posted by desan476 View Post
                          IMPOSSIBLE... LOVE THIS.... WANT THIS... when do you plan finish it? :P
                          As soon as possible! I'm working on the bases now, so hopefully be looking at a beta around the end of the week?

Comment

Here's another teaser pic, hope you like it!

Comment

That is SO freakin' sweet!! You acctually PLAY on this part of the map right? I really can't wait to play this. I hope the bases are huge skullz or something sick like that. Keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X