No announcement yet.

DM-FastShrift by genthly - Revived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you redo it, can we get a PS3 version... I always wanted to try this map but my computer is bunk and I never found a working PS3 link.

Comment

Originally posted by genthly View Post
      Hey there.
      Sorry to let you wait so long. I haven't got too much time for that atm, but i've decided that i will start the new version from zero. everything will be new, using all the knowledge i have now, maybe some changes in the layout
      c'ya
      So our beloved Genthly is still visiting this forum

*** Uncle Steve here is wondering what's happening with him **** it ??? ***

I hope your fine dude & that everything is turning good for ya in RL

About the map... where is the optimized version you where supposed to publish months ago

Comment

Allright i'm back! Sorry to let u all down such a long time, but i got work in gamedev. Maybe you heard about a company from Poland - Techland (eg. Call of Juarez, Dead Island) - thats the reason i didnt have to much time for any private projects. I will probably remake this map to work on PS3 and weaker PC's, but not now. First i want to make a new DM-map, which i will probably announce within a week. Please tell me if your interested, coz one thing i'm worried about is if anybody still plays UT3.

Comment

Wow! Awesome map! The fifth picture looks as if it was real!

So you work at Techland now. Congratulations! I enjoyed Chrome and Chrome: Specforce a lot (but can't find Chrome 2 anywhere... was it even released? Various websites say so but I just can't find it... )

Comment

Looking forward to it. I greatly enjoy all your maps.

Comment

good news!

Originally posted by genthly View Post
              one thing i'm worried about is if anybody still plays UT3.
              only ctf is little played (almost dead) but it still many players on others modes

can you please re-upload your "FPP Adventure Game" one of these days?

Comment

Is this map already released?

Comment

Hell yes, I don't play UT3 as often anymore but I'd certainly download another Genthly map. (I got an email notification because I must be in this thread somewhere)

Just the other night I was playing the Project Genesis map and wondering if I still had the latest version of it, and whether or not genthly was still making maps.

I've even still got the big alpha 3 of Shrift in addition to the final. I play them both.

I'm glad to see you're still around and it's good to hear that you got a nice job.

Comment

@Sly.

Chrome 2 is frozen project i guess. This game should be relased with UT3 and Crysis, but suddenly news about this game stopped showing up.

Comment

*sigh* What a shame, I recall this trailer... it looked so promising. I was really looking forward to it.

Hm... a Chrome-UT mutator/gametype could be nice. lol

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. Sorry folks, the map will have to wait, coz my laptop seems to be almost dead I'll inform you when i'll get it back working.
                        One thing i can say though. I'm planning on remaking the DM-Project Genesis layout from scratch, in a different environment!
                        Cheers

PS. BloodK1nG, forget the FPPAdventure mod, Im working on something much bigger on UDK. I'd call it a horror adventure game. I got the first level almost done, graphics and mechanics are done, the riddles and stuff also, i even have the sounds and music made by me (www.myspace.com/genthly) and my friend (www.myspace.com/marcinrausch). Still I need to put all those things together to make the demo fully playable.

Comment

Comment

looking nice and...scaring

Comment

Yeah i hope so was working on materials and post process a very long time

Comment

Working...
                              X