Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Revenge Spree! new weapons too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    great idea i'm keeping an eye on this one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fun mod in crowded DM maps

thanks for the PS3 cook

Leave a comment:

• replied
    apparently someone already cooked this for me, thanks!

I've expanded this a ton into death spree where you also ragdoll when taking too much damage and you start with full armor! You can prevent being ragdolled by ducking.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PLZ gief this to PS3!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by THE_SPELUNKER View Post

EDIT AGAIN: Online version coming soon! PS3 also!
    I am pm you the cook I did for this mutator. Works great now on the PS3....Very fun....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, just let us know when you have update the mutator...

Waiting for download...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I actually like the berserk myself, but it might be wise to remove it since I already have the UDamage to increase power.

I will remove it and Techrad Weapons right now! It won't take long.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, I being playing with this mutator on, I have disable the Techrad Weapons for a more enjoyable experience and I have to say that it's cool, all the power-ups make a pretty intense battle but the Berserk seems to me too much.

Sometimes when I'm playing with bots, 4 of them get the Berserk and the game becomes unbalanced... so, as a sugestion... can you remove the Berserk power-up?

The other 3 power-ups are ok, just the Berserk.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    oh shoot sorry, the techrad weapons mutator I put in by mistake! It is a non-working weapon replacement mutator. I could probably fix it, but all it did was add a new enforcer and stinger.

This mod is INSANE! just make sure to add the "Revenge Spree" and not the "Techrad WEapons" mutator!

sorry about that!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by THE_SPELUNKER View Post
    the "Techrad Weapons" mutator is sort of glitched right now, sorry about that

Just use Revenge Spree. I sort of just tossed TechradWeapons in there... Use weapon replacement mutator, and you can have a more powerful enforcer or a stinger with stronger secondary fire that pushes victims further too.

Since at least one person is interested enough in this, I'll be making it work online and do a ps3 cook!
    Sorry for being late... I downloaded your mutator last night but tried just a few minutes ago...

I don't see any of the powerups... only the change of the stinger and enforcer... is this ok?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the "Techrad Weapons" mutator is sort of glitched right now, sorry about that

Just use Revenge Spree. I sort of just tossed TechradWeapons in there... Use weapon replacement mutator, and you can have a more powerful enforcer or a stinger with stronger secondary fire that pushes victims further too.

Since at least one person is interested enough in this, I'll be making it work online and do a ps3 cook!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How come I diddnt see this earlier? O_O

DO WANT

Anyways, I look forward to a PS3 cook! Hope to see this soon!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    when i use Techrad Weapons, i don't have all weapons , only stinger added .

Lot of Fun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    OK, I added screenshots...

why is no one looking at this? It's a ton of fun! Is it my lack of custom graphics?

Oh wait, there's views I see, but no one is commenting! I need feedback please! Tell me good and bad and if you want ps3 cook(of course)

I should just ps3 cook it right now, I know it's coming.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any screen shots...? I'm not really sure what this is...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X