Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Revenge Spree! new weapons too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate Revenge Spree! new weapons too.

Name: Techrad Weapons
    Version: 0.9
    Compatibility: PC
    Description: Gives a random Powerup whenever you kill or respawn! Amazingly balanced!

SCREENSHOTS:

Notice how I have 4 different powerups from getting kills.
    sadly, this is the resolution and graphics settings I actually play at until I get a new computer.

All I have to say is that I'm amazed at how this is self-balancing! Sure, someone could end up on the losing end at any second BUT they could end up on the WINNING END with the same amount of luck! Anything can happen!

If you are facing someone with an invincibility Powerup, you need to use the Impact Hammer's secondary fire to push it out of them, steal it, then proceed to destroy them with their own powerup! One-on-Ones between two Invincibility powerup users always invovles an impact hammer secondary-fire fight! INSANE!

The one and only reason this is a beta release is because I have not put in the online functionality yet. I have put in a safeguard to prevent you from using it online since that would lead to major errors. Also, I have to put more weapons in for the New Weapons mutator.

Download: Here!

Download: old version 0.75

Credits: THE_SPELUNKER for everything

I have to credit Battlemode and Ambershee for the code they've shown in their respective forums. I studied their code, used it to make one or two practice mods, and I finally made my own with this! Their code has proven very helpfull!

EDIT: I tested this some more, and it turns out it's awesome! It took only one minute for a round of warfare to end! INSANE! Also, Warfare tends to change sides almost instantly at random times! It manages to stay constant then it switches suddenly when someone goes on a killing spree with tons of powerups! Also, when you have a million berserk and UDamage powerups, the post processing effects end up blinding you which is also self-balancing. It's so INSANE on so many levels!

EDIT AGAIN: Online version coming soon! PS3 also!

I sort of need feedback on this people...

I have tons of fun with it, but I want to know about YOUR experience!
    I'll be making an 'uber map' version of Torlan in the meantime.

Comment

Any screen shots...? I'm not really sure what this is...

Comment

OK, I added screenshots...

why is no one looking at this? It's a ton of fun! Is it my lack of custom graphics?

Oh wait, there's views I see, but no one is commenting! I need feedback please! Tell me good and bad and if you want ps3 cook(of course)

I should just ps3 cook it right now, I know it's coming.

Comment

when i use Techrad Weapons, i don't have all weapons , only stinger added .

Lot of Fun

Comment

How come I diddnt see this earlier? O_O

DO WANT

Anyways, I look forward to a PS3 cook! Hope to see this soon!

Comment

the "Techrad Weapons" mutator is sort of glitched right now, sorry about that

Just use Revenge Spree. I sort of just tossed TechradWeapons in there... Use weapon replacement mutator, and you can have a more powerful enforcer or a stinger with stronger secondary fire that pushes victims further too.

Since at least one person is interested enough in this, I'll be making it work online and do a ps3 cook!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_SPELUNKER View Post
                the "Techrad Weapons" mutator is sort of glitched right now, sorry about that

Just use Revenge Spree. I sort of just tossed TechradWeapons in there... Use weapon replacement mutator, and you can have a more powerful enforcer or a stinger with stronger secondary fire that pushes victims further too.

Since at least one person is interested enough in this, I'll be making it work online and do a ps3 cook!
                Sorry for being late... I downloaded your mutator last night but tried just a few minutes ago...

I don't see any of the powerups... only the change of the stinger and enforcer... is this ok?

Comment

oh shoot sorry, the techrad weapons mutator I put in by mistake! It is a non-working weapon replacement mutator. I could probably fix it, but all it did was add a new enforcer and stinger.

This mod is INSANE! just make sure to add the "Revenge Spree" and not the "Techrad WEapons" mutator!

sorry about that!

Comment

Ok, I being playing with this mutator on, I have disable the Techrad Weapons for a more enjoyable experience and I have to say that it's cool, all the power-ups make a pretty intense battle but the Berserk seems to me too much.

Sometimes when I'm playing with bots, 4 of them get the Berserk and the game becomes unbalanced... so, as a sugestion... can you remove the Berserk power-up?

The other 3 power-ups are ok, just the Berserk.

Comment

I actually like the berserk myself, but it might be wise to remove it since I already have the UDamage to increase power.

I will remove it and Techrad Weapons right now! It won't take long.

Comment

Ok, just let us know when you have update the mutator...

Waiting for download...

Comment

Originally posted by THE_SPELUNKER View Post

EDIT AGAIN: Online version coming soon! PS3 also!
                          I am pm you the cook I did for this mutator. Works great now on the PS3....Very fun....

Comment

PLZ gief this to PS3!!!

Comment

apparently someone already cooked this for me, thanks!

I've expanded this a ton into death spree where you also ragdoll when taking too much damage and you start with full armor! You can prevent being ragdolled by ducking.

Comment

Working...
                              X