Jessica 1.5 PC & PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Jessica's overall body looks anatomically correct and proportionate. The only problem I see that should be fixed are her feet, they are slightly too small. Just fix that and she'll be perfect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cyborg 2 View Post
    cool model ...but as i see you are using victoria 3 from daz 3d did you reduce the polygone count ...and for rigging are using bones or biped
    Its Jessica, from Poser6 not Victoria
    I dont use any Original Content in my Character.
    I used she only as the Template.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool model ...but as i see you are using victoria 3 from daz 3d did you reduce the polygone count ...and for rigging are using bones or biped

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by martinblank View Post
    OMG!!! Can you make a more detailed model, (fingers, toes, wrinkles and such) with more detailed texturing and normal maps? Do the boobs bounce??

Can you make an 18+ "special release"?
    whoa this guy needs something in his life or something because i think he wants to look under the dress

Leave a comment:

• replied
    From now on I'll always be playing with Jessi!
    I know it sounds kinda wrong, doesn't it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    o lollllllll

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How's about you chop up Jessi (bear with me) and make her into new parts for the Iron Guard and Ronin ladies?
    It was just an idea. Feel free to ignore it. You can pass up the chance to make The Greatest Mod Ever! if that's what you want. D:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Well I found this ... looks like it could be Jessi (since I cooked Jessica and so it can't be that one) ... enjoy I suppose:

http://files.filefront.com/Jessi+Non.../fileinfo.html
    Jessi kinda looks incomplete to me as far as the legs go, tho it could just be my ps3.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by euchreplayer23 View Post
    In fact i don't have permission to cook, or to distribute either.... I cook for myself only. I email the creators / modders a direct link to where they can find the file. I leave distribution up to the creators / modders in all cases. It's their property after all....If they what to post it or not its their choice. I do not distribute at all and do not take or ask for any credit. PS3 cooking is somewhat limited and can be confusing. I happen to like the PS3 version and wish the next update (if their is one) will add the family / faction section.
    Good man ... and from what I have seen the community really appreciates what you do and I have no issues at all with it or else I would not have let people know that your cooked versions were available. Also the modders are appreciative and that is all that matters. And I totally agree with you about how limited PS3 cooking is. In fact atm you are the only person who is not a modder who is cooking content for the PS3.

So thanks for that ... I was glad to see the KaT model had already been done and I knew IWann would be happy as well based on the his reaction to the other models you cooked for him. And Spy has been wanting a PS3 version of Jessi for some time so again I know he will be glad to see this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In fact i don't have permission to cook, or to distribute either.... I cook for myself only. I email the creators / modders a direct link to where they can find the file. I leave distribution up to the creators / modders in all cases. It's their property after all....If they what to post it or not its their choice. I do not distribute at all and do not take or ask for any credit. PS3 cooking is somewhat limited and can be confusing. I happen to like the PS3 version and wish the next update (if their is one) will add the family / faction section.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know actually I don't that he is getting permission (at least not beforehand ... probably after the fact though ... which may not be a bad thing at all ... I have done the same before but I did not post them on filefront for folks to get before I had made absolutely certain) considering the modders themselves did not post the links and seem to be unaware these versions exist. But if they know and have given permission then no probs. Remember I am the one who actually posted these links to the PS3 versions. You would not have them right now had I not done that. But its not my concern ... if the modders have no problems with it then of course neither do I. Anyway folks have them or will have them for both platforms and that is all that matters so my time on this thread is done. Enjoy the nude gal.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why even mention it to me then? rolleyes.gif

Kinda sounded like you were being sarcastic...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    It is as long as he is getting permission to do so ...
    You saying he isn't?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hitomics View Post
    euchreplayer23 has been cooking alot of stuff lately. Awesome.
    It is as long as he is getting permission to do so ...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    euchreplayer23 has been cooking alot of stuff lately. Awesome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X