No announcement yet.

Jessica 1.5 PC & PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's about you chop up Jessi (bear with me) and make her into new parts for the Iron Guard and Ronin ladies?
    It was just an idea. Feel free to ignore it. You can pass up the chance to make The Greatest Mod Ever! if that's what you want. D:

Comment

o lollllllll

Comment

From now on I'll always be playing with Jessi!
        I know it sounds kinda wrong, doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by martinblank View Post
          OMG!!! Can you make a more detailed model, (fingers, toes, wrinkles and such) with more detailed texturing and normal maps? Do the boobs bounce??

Can you make an 18+ "special release"?
          whoa this guy needs something in his life or something because i think he wants to look under the dress

Comment

cool model ...but as i see you are using victoria 3 from daz 3d did you reduce the polygone count ...and for rigging are using bones or biped

Comment

Originally posted by cyborg 2 View Post
              cool model ...but as i see you are using victoria 3 from daz 3d did you reduce the polygone count ...and for rigging are using bones or biped
              Its Jessica, from Poser6 not Victoria
              I dont use any Original Content in my Character.
              I used she only as the Template.

Comment

Jessica's overall body looks anatomically correct and proportionate. The only problem I see that should be fixed are her feet, they are slightly too small. Just fix that and she'll be perfect.

Comment

Working...
                X