X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Super-Moose View Post
    There, I fixed the credits for you. :/
    thx..but i used the model only as a Template, i made the mesh and texturing by my self, its not really a port..
    @Player_72985
    The Smiles are only for this public picture.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When the *cough* mature version is out, are the smiley faces removable? xD!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by spy15 View Post
    Credits: Modelling, Texturing: The guys that made Poser / Ported to UT3 by: spy15 / Animation, rig: Epic
    There, I fixed the credits for you. :/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good ideas

the Teamcolors coming on the next release, also the 1P arms.

better textures coming later, i need more experience with texture making
    same with the Hair and hair texture

have fun
    how are you doing on the naked model lol....

for teamcolor of the naked model...you should put a colored strip on the waist.. =D

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks man, you are putting out some professional quality work here, and I hope it continues to improve!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by martinblank View Post
    Ok Ive found some bugs. First, there are no team skins. That should be easy enough with the PG13 model, just use the dress (but leave black for no teams).

For the mature model, definitely use fingernail and toenail polish, also some hot tattoos relate to UT in some way, might be cool. I would not use the hair for team skins, that would look bad.

Also, it would be sweet if the hair acted like real hair, like it does on Lauren. Bouncy boobs would not hurt
    good ideas

the Teamcolors coming on the next release, also the 1P arms.

better textures coming later, i need more experience with texture making
    same with the Hair and hair texture

have fun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok Ive found some bugs. First, there are no team skins. That should be easy enough with the PG13 model, just use the dress (but leave black for no teams).

For the mature model, definitely use fingernail and toenail polish, also some hot tattoos relate to UT in some way, might be cool. I would not use the hair for team skins, that would look bad.

Also, it would be sweet if the hair acted like real hair, like it does on Lauren. Bouncy boobs would not hurt

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Retarded quick question:
    How do you install the model, and how do you force it to be used in instant action as a bot?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ^^^
    thx for the comments
    A Adult version of the Model is in the Making
    Adult versions don't usually come with smilies.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UT007 View Post
    Someone needs a girlfriend. And if you like wrinkles, Im sure you can find one.
    Tell that to kels, don't think she'd like it.

good news!
    the first Version of the mature edition is done, but not ready for the Public
    [IMG]removed for quote[/IMG]
    Public version coming soon

Have Fun
    Sweet, will the final have those smilies or are they just for the public forum picture?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BuffyTheSlayer View Post
    Dress is fine just make hair blond and change face like Buffy please ?
    + 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The model is nice, but the texturing/materials needs work.
    At the moment she appears to be made of plastic - the eyes need to be more glassy and the skin needs to be more matte and textured.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Nice character...very nice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by martinblank View Post
    OMG!!! Can you make a more detailed model, (fingers, toes, wrinkles and such) with more detailed texturing and normal maps? Do the boobs bounce??

Can you make an 18+ "special release"?
    don't hurt yourself big guy

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I hope that you add some texturing to this model ... right now it doesn't look any different or better than most UT2k4 models ... you really aren't taking advantage of the great engine which will allow your characters to have huge amounts of detail. The basic framework is good and I do like models of all kinds but this needs to be textured to give it some real depth in game. She does have good lines though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X