No announcement yet.

Jessica 1.5 PC & PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appear to have made a buffoon of myself.

The irony is that's the exact kind of joke I'd be likely to make myself...

Comment

Somehow, I think that when all the girls requested more female characters, this was not exactly what they had in mind, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RanShak View Post
        Somehow, I think that when all the girls requested more female characters, this was not exactly what they had in mind, lol.
        Well then perhaps the girls should learn how to model and then they can make the models they would like to play as instead of complaining about free content that takes some real skill to create.

Comment

BTW The PS3 version has a weird conflict with certain maps it appears ... one for sure that this model never works with on my PS3 is Gateway. It doesn't matter if you use the model as the player or a bot ... if she is a combatant the PS3 either freezes when trying to load the map or it loads it but screws up the colors on the other models as well as causes other wierd anomalies. I actually recooked it because there also seemed to be an issue of conflict with other models and if she was loaded the other models would end up being the default Iron Guard model. Anyway let me know if the PS3 version you have has that strange problem because I was able to load up Jessica on several maps and didn't have that conflict with the other character models again. I am going to try some other things when a more final version for the PC is available. But for the folks that have the PS3 version I wanted to give you a heads up on what possible issues you may run into.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
            BTW The PS3 version has a weird conflict with certain maps it appears ... one for sure that this model never works with on my PS3 is Gateway. It doesn't matter if you use the model as the player or a bot ... if she is a combatant the PS3 either freezes when trying to load the map or it loads it but screws up the colors on the other models as well as causes other wierd anomalies. I actually recooked it because there also seemed to be an issue of conflict with other models and if she was loaded the other models would end up being the default Iron Guard model. Anyway let me know if the PS3 version you have has that strange problem because I was able to load up Jessica on several maps and didn't have that conflict with the other character models again. I am going to try some other things when a more final version for the PC is available. But for the folks that have the PS3 version I wanted to give you a heads up on what possible issues you may run into.
            I get that with the nanosuit pack and samus. Could be some sort of limit to how many custom models the PS3 could hold.

Comment

Originally posted by DSKEmilio View Post
              I get that with the nanosuit pack and samus. Could be some sort of limit to how many custom models the PS3 could hold.

That is definitely not the issue because it only happens with certain combinations. I also have the issue with Samus and ONLY the Nanosuit models. She works fine with any other models loaded that I have (don't have the rodents so maybe someone can test with those) and I have quite a few custom models since I do the cooking for many of them. Jessica works with all the models I load and all the levels I have tried but just not on Gateway (at least not so far ... I have over 80 levels on my PS3 so I haven't had time to go through them all). Samus works with all the levels (that I have tried I should say) and all the models I have except for the Nanosuit.

The PS3 version has some very strange bugs it seems ... ones that don't make much sense on the surface. I'm going to continue testing for a while and see if I find any other weird anomalies. I would just ask that if someone has the rodent models they do some testing as well with these two models (Jessica and Samus) and report any bugs they find.

Comment

can someone PM me the ps3 version
                i have the pc version installed and works great

Comment

Ps3

PS3 version is Online.
                  Big Thx to AnubanUT2 for Cooking.
                  Download

Comment

Originally posted by spy15 View Post
                    PS3 version is Online.
                    Big Thx to AnubanUT2 for Cooking.
                    Download
                    It's about time.

Comment

Good news
                      I made the PS3 Version of Jessi
                      but il will not release it yet, i need a Tester.
                      P.M Me, if you have a PS3 and if you like to test it.

Comment

I'll gladly test it for you. Sending PM

Comment

When I test Jess I will see if there are issues.

@Anuban
                          I have the rodents and Samus and have no problems with either.

Comment

I wouldn't mind testing it too.

Comment

I've been testing a couple of files that spy15 sent me but none of them worked We're gonna have to wait till he finds the problem.

Comment

I hope you guys get this to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X