No announcement yet.

Jessica 1.5 PC & PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For you guys who want to see it without the smilies heres the pic. ((((WARNING 17+ or if you get premisson,http://www.spy15.ch/game_mods/UT3/UT3_Jessi_1.jpg))))))

Comment

HAHA that model kind of looks like me.

Comment

Originally posted by spy15 View Post
        The Mature Version is out!
        You can find it only on my Page
        I call her jessi
        A fellow Poser user eh?

Nice work.

Comment

looks cool, but the outfits imnsho are a bit too simple, even for latex bodysuits, try something along these lines for the future (just a few simple details make a whole lotta difference) and youll have a winner!

nice work

p.s. no self respecting female fragger would leave the house without shoes or boots or curb stomping heels on give the poor grrl some doc martens!

but once again, nice work on getting her out there and thx for team colors!

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl
            p.s. no self respecting female fragger would leave the house without shoes or boots or curb stomping heels on give the poor grrl some doc martens!
            Silver stiletto heels FTW

Comment

Originally posted by spy15 View Post
              thx for the comments
              A Adult version of the Model is in the Making
              have fun

...men..

Comment

The character looks way too plain. It almost looks like a stock practice model for a mediocre modeling program. Make the face look a little less dead, and add some interesting armor or clothing to it. Right now it's way too simple.

Comment

Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
                  PS3 version has been cooked and tested in DM on Defiance in a short match and it worked as it should. You'll find this model under the Iron Guard faction. She uses the Twin Souls female taunts though. I am uploading the file now and will send the link to spy15. This is NOT the mature version. I'm not cooking that one just the regular one so don't ask me.
                  where the link to dl for ps3? c'mon i want.

Comment

So your not cooking the mature version for the PS3? What? your going to force us to play as the nude one?!

Comment

The "mature version" is the nude one, so you have to play as the clothed one.

Comment

This model has all the visual personality of a blow up doll. Less probably. You might want to make your mark as a modeler by getting some female input next time you try to make a female model. you've got the technical skills down it seems. It just falls very short on the creativity and design front.

Basically: Everything Unrealgrrl said ,. +1.

Not that I have anything against boobs mind you, 'cause oh man do I love some boobs, it's just that without proper texturing and mapping etc, the "mature version" really comes off as an immature half baked attempt at hentai or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 213 View Post
                          This model has all the visual personality of a blow up doll. Less probably. You might want to make your mark as a modeler by getting some female input next time you try to make a female model. you've got the technical skills down it seems. It just falls very short on the creativity and design front.
                          Keep in mind that this is his FIRST model ... I happen to think it is a good first model and I am certain he will improve with time and continued mod work.

Comment

Originally posted by UnrealGrrl View Post
                            + 1 for the cool latex dress. Also, would it perhaps be possible to have blonde and redhaired versions of the regular model and/or the mature version? Shouldn't be too difficult to implement, and you'd basically get 3 models for the price of one.

Comment

wheres the ps3 link?

Comment

Originally posted by DazJW View Post
                                The "mature version" is the nude one, so you have to play as the clothed one.
                                The idea of the joke is I was calling the nude one immature, so the true mature one was the clothed one.

Nothing gets past you, huh.

Comment

Working...
                                X