Jessica 1.5 PC & PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The character looks way too plain. It almost looks like a stock practice model for a mediocre modeling program. Make the face look a little less dead, and add some interesting armor or clothing to it. Right now it's way too simple.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by spy15 View Post
    thx for the comments
    A Adult version of the Model is in the Making
    have fun

...men..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UnrealGrrl
    p.s. no self respecting female fragger would leave the house without shoes or boots or curb stomping heels on give the poor grrl some doc martens!
    Silver stiletto heels FTW

Leave a comment:

• replied
    looks cool, but the outfits imnsho are a bit too simple, even for latex bodysuits, try something along these lines for the future (just a few simple details make a whole lotta difference) and youll have a winner!

nice work

p.s. no self respecting female fragger would leave the house without shoes or boots or curb stomping heels on give the poor grrl some doc martens!

but once again, nice work on getting her out there and thx for team colors!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by spy15 View Post
    The Mature Version is out!
    You can find it only on my Page
    I call her jessi
    A fellow Poser user eh?

Nice work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HAHA that model kind of looks like me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For you guys who want to see it without the smilies heres the pic. ((((WARNING 17+ or if you get premisson,http://www.spy15.ch/game_mods/UT3/UT3_Jessi_1.jpg))))))

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice model but can you fix the legs when she stand an a hoverboard here legs ar strange and here neck is too long

Leave a comment:

• replied
    PS3 version has been cooked and tested in DM on Defiance in a short match and it worked as it should. You'll find this model under the Iron Guard faction. She uses the Twin Souls female taunts though. I am uploading the file now and will send the link to spy15. This is NOT the mature version. I'm not cooking that one just the regular one so don't ask me.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He's already requested that it be cooked for the PS3 so there is no need for any further posts on the matter ... I plan on doing that no later than tomorrow night.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by mainframe View Post
    You ps3-ers annoy me. I'm sure he will say its ps3 ready when it is gosh
    People like you annoy me, and probably everyone else

There are modmakers that play the PS3 version, they release both PC and PS3 mods as well... No content from PC modders for PS3 users, means no content from PS3 modders for PC users... It's that simple

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol cant wait for ps3 version :|

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jessi uses the same Arms like her Sister.
    Also Teamcolors are in the version, but not colored Hair

Leave a comment:

• replied
    does jessi include the 1.5 hand fixes/additions? I have not downloaded it yet and checked, but if you wanted to add team colors to the mature version you could color the hair... any hair on the model.. nyuk nyuk.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Mature Version is out!
    You can find it only on my Page
    I call her jessi

Leave a comment:

Working...
X