No announcement yet.

Jessica 1.5 PC & PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Ive found some bugs. First, there are no team skins. That should be easy enough with the PG13 model, just use the dress (but leave black for no teams).

For the mature model, definitely use fingernail and toenail polish, also some hot tattoos relate to UT in some way, might be cool. I would not use the hair for team skins, that would look bad.

Also, it would be sweet if the hair acted like real hair, like it does on Lauren. Bouncy boobs would not hurt

Comment

Originally posted by martinblank View Post
      Ok Ive found some bugs. First, there are no team skins. That should be easy enough with the PG13 model, just use the dress (but leave black for no teams).

For the mature model, definitely use fingernail and toenail polish, also some hot tattoos relate to UT in some way, might be cool. I would not use the hair for team skins, that would look bad.

Also, it would be sweet if the hair acted like real hair, like it does on Lauren. Bouncy boobs would not hurt
      good ideas

the Teamcolors coming on the next release, also the 1P arms.

better textures coming later, i need more experience with texture making
      same with the Hair and hair texture

have fun

Comment

Thanks man, you are putting out some professional quality work here, and I hope it continues to improve!

Comment

Originally posted by spy15 View Post
          good ideas

the Teamcolors coming on the next release, also the 1P arms.

better textures coming later, i need more experience with texture making
          same with the Hair and hair texture

have fun
          how are you doing on the naked model lol....

for teamcolor of the naked model...you should put a colored strip on the waist.. =D

Comment

Originally posted by spy15 View Post
            Credits: Modelling, Texturing: The guys that made Poser / Ported to UT3 by: spy15 / Animation, rig: Epic
            There, I fixed the credits for you. :/

Comment

When the *cough* mature version is out, are the smiley faces removable? xD!

Comment

Originally posted by Super-Moose View Post
                There, I fixed the credits for you. :/
                thx..but i used the model only as a Template, i made the mesh and texturing by my self, its not really a port..
                @Player_72985
                The Smiles are only for this public picture.

Comment

ha ha gotcha xD

Comment

Any ideas of what her final clothes will look like? Or will she always have a painted on outfit?

Comment

Can't wait for the final version, so us PS3 owners can enjoy this model too... LOL. Good job man, she looks awesome.

Comment

just a little update:

Wallpaper:

the 1P Arms Textures are not done yet, but i hope i can release the next version tomorrow.
                        this will change:
                        -Teamcolors (see on wallpaper)
                        -1P Arms
                        -Normalmap

The Idea behind the Outfit: Latex bodysuit

Have Fun

Comment

does the next release come with the mature version?

Comment

Nice, but hmm... I think the arms are better bare. The dress is more than enough to differentiate the different team skins.

And yeah... I am looking forward to the mature version

Again it'd be a shame though to see it with using the hair for team color... finger and toenails, cool tattoos and possibly eye color would be awesome!

Comment

Will you release the PS3 version when you release the final PC version?

Comment

i cant promise, but i will make a PS3 version, as soon I'm Finished with the PC version.

Comment

Working...
                                X