Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-ForgottenKargo BETA TEST 0.2 UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-ForgottenKargo BETA TEST 0.2 UPDATE

Name:CTF-ForgottenKargo

Version:BETA TEST 1.1
    Compatibility:PC ONLY
    Description:YES yoshi did it i finaly figured out how to cook my first map its a small CTf map called Forgottn kargo its intirly difrent then the VCTF-kargo this map is a verry chaotic map its ment usaly for 18-32 bots for players probley only 24
    Comments:n/a
    Screenshot:

Credits: all to me lol
    Download:http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Forgo.../fileinfo.html

.2: ground is resized and difrent wall for outside
    please give me feedback so i can fix them in the next beta testing

Fix up the terrain in the 2nd picture, namely add some different textures as well as make maybe paths made of textures as WELL as make hillls or gulchs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
      Fix up the terrain in the 2nd picture, namely add some different textures as well as make maybe paths made of textures as WELL as make hillls or gulchs.
      well tecnicly its supoosed to be flat for kargo storage but i will when i get a good start on my VCTF-Blackhole map
      but yes i wil fix up the terrain but in question do you want me to add in a terrian and make hills with that or add in static mesh rocks? but the land in the center is supoosed to be flat or other whys it would be too easy to get the flag

Comment

Map is installed on this Server

Name: Vulcanion.com powered by clanserver4.u.de
        IP: 195.13.62.22:27700
        MoD: ZeroPing Instagib Capture The Flag
        MapVoting: Yes (BiaVote)
        Installed Maps: Show Forum Thread here
        Map Alternative Download: CTF-ForgottenKargo (beta)

|| »Vûlçåñø« || Download UT3 Stuff || »RaiDen« Clan (UT2oo4/UT3) || Download UT2oo4 Stuff || »Vûlçåñø« ||

Comment

wow its only a beta and man i have someone installing it on there server well im gana be giveing a 1.1 beta soon on the map it still needs work on it

Comment

Why not get rid of the BSP walls surroudning courtyard and make it surrounded by a chianlink fence or something with a dock supplies aroud it.

Comment

Updated to our Server

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.UglyPants View Post
                Why not get rid of the BSP walls surroudning courtyard and make it surrounded by a chianlink fence or something with a dock supplies aroud it.
                well for one thing its subtractive

another thing is that it takes place a little ways away from a harbour

btw im still waiting for feedback

Comment

Working...
                X