No announcement yet.

DM-TreeTribes' Revenge [New BETA 1.1 10/06/08] [PICS] [Download]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since no more constructive critisism is comming in, I'm going to make just a few more small changes and then move to final version.

gd news is that I got the PS3 toolkit, so any new releases should have a PS3 download to go with it.

Problem is finding time to learn and do it *sigh* seems the more fun things I want to do, the less time there is in a working world. But it is comming

Comment

Originally posted by Th3 Duk3 View Post
      Problem is finding time to learn and do it *sigh* seems the more fun things I want to do, the less time there is in a working world. But it is comming
      Don't know if you've seen it already, but there's a tutorial here if it's any use to you ... ?

Thanks for considering a PS3 cook - been looking forward to this one for a while

Comment

Originally posted by BuSyMan View Post
        Reminds me of Wookiee village, also can't wait.
        Wookies don't live on Endor!

(it's a SouthPark joke.. please don't troll me. . )

Awesome map though, looking forward to fraggin on the final release.

Comment

Originally posted by Th3 Duk3 View Post
          Since no more constructive critisism is comming in, I'm going to make just a few more small changes and then move to final version.

gd news is that I got the PS3 toolkit, so any new releases should have a PS3 download to go with it.

Here's a tut for PS3 cooking, its actually pretty easy.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=597904

Comment

Update or final?

Comment

I'm between two (or rather three) fires at the moment. Since I last worked on this map, my mind has been working overtime on the layout.

So now I have to choose: make it final as is, or change the layout quite considerbly, or even make an extended version.

Comment

Working...
              X