Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AllGear beta

Crossdressing!
    Gives the Necris, Ronin and Iron Guard access to eachothers gear aka clothing. :P
    For obvious reasons the males can not use the females gear
    (it would be fun at first but a few days later you´ll find yourself infront of that mirror wondering if those jeans make your butt look fat!) .
    The males can also use the Liandri stuff.

Comments:
    First thing I do for UT3, hope you like it!
    (and if there for any reason are something like this out there tip me, and I shall facepawn for all hours lost!)

Works in offline gameplay, haven´t tested online yet.

Screenshot:

Credits:
    Me and Epic I guess
    edit: and euchreplayer23 for the PS3 cook

Download:
    PC RAR
    http://files.filefront.com/allgearra.../fileinfo.html
    PC ZIP
    http://files.filefront.com/allgearzi.../fileinfo.html

PS3 ZIP
    http://files.filefront.com/AllArmour.../fileinfo.html

Installaton
    Just add the text in the .txt files to UTCustomChar.ini in your \Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Config folder

Known Bugs
    When a char is using a pair of arms that doesn´t belong to them the fingers tend to be very, very long ingame.

So, tell me what you think!

i like...downloading now!
    thanks!

Comment

i like that bug!

Comment

hehe, thanks!

Comment

Afraid to say this has been done before and is included in Brad. G.'s UT3 Tweaker.

GJ Though

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

yes nice work !

this is one of very fun Mutator !

Comment

Cool.

Also, us ballistic weapons fans need to stick together

Comment

any chance for a ps3 cook man, this mod is what i've been waiting for, geeze every custom character is for flippin iron guard, REAPER's COOLER lol

Comment

Originally posted by Giggity View Post
                    Afraid to say this has been done before and is included in Brad. G.'s UT3 Tweaker.

GJ Though
                    *Facepawn* oh well

any chance for a ps3 cook man, this mod is what i've been waiting for, geeze every custom character is for flippin iron guard, REAPER's COOLER lol
                    Sorry to say but I have no idea of how to cook this.....

Comment

Originally posted by DisgracedDJRogue View Post
                      Kaffisch: if your still around, I sent you a PS3 cook for your work..... If your not around too bad...

Comment

will others players online see my character with this if they don't have this?

Comment

alright im totally downloading this, but everytime i try to download from filefront, i get the .rar file that i have no friggin idea how to open. i mean it would be a lot easier if it were just a regular .zip file, so could you have it open on maybe ut-x.net

Comment

Kaffisch: if your still around, I sent you a PS3 cook for your work..... If your not around too bad...
                            I discovered that today by accident...
                            Great work dude!

I´ll update my post then, if it´s ok.

will others players online see my character with this if they don't have this?
                            No idea, u guys tell me. :P

alright im totally downloading this, but everytime i try to download from filefront, i get the .rar file that i have no friggin idea how to open. i mean it would be a lot easier if it were just a regular .zip file, so could you have it open on maybe ut-x.net
                            use winrar to open it. http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-...dlPid=10745708
                            But maybe your right about zip.. I´ll update that too.

Comment

thanks Kaffisch

Comment

Working...
                              X