Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

CTF-Access

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CTF-Access

Name: CTF-Access
    Version:beta2
    Compatibility:ut3(pc)
    Description:A remake of the DOM map for CTF
    UPDATE:
    i changed some layouts and lift speeds

Screenshot1:

Screenshot2:

Screenshot3:

Screenshot4:

Screenshot5:

Credits: ORIG: Dave Ewing // Remake: Sven Lammers
    Download:http://files.filefront.com/CTF+Acces.../fileinfo.html
    NOTE: If u have installed an older version you have to overrite existing files!
    This is my first map so far.Feedback is appreciated...
    Enjoy!

How about you fill out the information in the top first

-EJon

Comment

Show less BSP. Its ruining the map.

Comment

I like the remake, its different. You might want to have a look at what Mr.Uglypants suggested. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

Comment

If BSP means the harsh red & Blue coloring I totally agree. Love the map but it looks funky to me. Lifts need a better texture because they look Black. Some lighting in certain areas is poor. Speed of the lift is too slow especially to the shield belt area, that could be a lot faster as could the lift to the flag platform on the sides corners of the base. But I love the game play and think you are on to a nice map here.

Comment

Map will be installed on this Server

Name: Vulcanion.com powered by clanserver4.u.de
            IP: 195.13.62.22:27700
            MoD: ZeroPing Instagib Capture The Flag

Comment

Some aesthetic feedback:

The CSG bits which you've applied the teamcolor light material to would look a lot better if you simply applied a standard wall material and then used the appropriate light meshes (See CTF-Strident) instead of simply covering the entire wall in that material.

I personally think your teamcolored lighting is too intense. I think the level would look better if most of the lighting were neutral, and teamcolored lighting were used as an accent. Most people seem to be able to figure out if they're in the red or blue base by things like arrows, team symbols, and accent lights without needing to cast the bases in solid red or blue lighting.

Comment

ok thanks for replys.i'll try for the next version to get a neutral lightning and work a bit on the walls.this is my first map so it can take some time for me to get it asappreciated.

Comment

Push!

Changed many things. Just check it out and give some more feedbacks

Comment

Is this map dead, plus the DOM mod is out so he should conver it into a DDOM map

Comment

any update on this for the CTF version?

Comment

Working...
                      X