DM-TokarisForest RC 3 (DM-TokaraForest Remake) *Updated 10-04-08*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The PS3 version totally bricked all my UT3 game data.... everything..... wicked.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Lol! Too funny.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just got back from a couple of days away.

They were nice but better coming back to this map.

WD BigDog.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've always championed this map - fantastic & atmospheric remake! And it includes the original music!

(Does have one dodgy jumppad though that seems to always send me crashing into a walkway above...)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Me too - It was mentioned in another topic and I've been away an missed this beauty.

Off for 3 days on a local holiday and this will be the first map I play on return.

Thank you BigDog.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't believe I never picked this one up before! Gonna dl after work!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I honestly wish I could remember exactly, but I don't think there were too many changes. Mostly cosmetic from what I can recall.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ah cool!
    thanks!
    did you change much since this version? [RC3]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Inky! Good to see you buddy!

Coreper... I actually did final out this map and submit it to MSUC Phase 2, just never got around to posting a thread in the Final Releases section.

http://www.fileplanet.com/192774/190...-TokarisForest

Leave a comment:

• replied
    awesome map!
    it really brings back the UT2004 feeling :P
    to be honest, i dont know why it isnt the final version yet :P

i love the map!
    good job!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nice! but that terrain needs some lights i think

Leave a comment:

• replied
    BigDog!! !nk$linger here. Awesome port Bro. It is exacly what I would have imagined for UT3. I cannot think of any way it could be any better. A+++. Been playing it ever since you told gRiM and I about it earlier this afternoon. Thanks heaps for sharing this!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry guys, haven't gotten this deep in the forums lately w/o being distracted. Anyways, I've had a later version sitting on my hard drive for a few months that I think was pretty close to final, just never got around to posting it up until now. I think I've got everything tweaked and fixed in it.

I updated the first post with the download link and some new pictures.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi BigDog feel free to priv me with any issues your having with this and ill D/L latest version and see if i can suss any of it for u... No promises but the looping music I should be able to figure out if nothing else..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X