No announcement yet.

DM-TokarisForest RC 3 (DM-TokaraForest Remake) *Updated 10-04-08*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help guys. I think I've got the problem licked. I've uploaded a new version (RC 5) and updated the link in the first post.

Comment

yes it work like a charm now
      the map is really cool and i prefer the game play of this one if compared to 2k4 version
      thx for ur nice work

Comment

Whew! Glad it's working again.

And thanks!

Comment

Must admit - disappointed to see you've got rid of the trees. It kills a lot of the atmosphere in my opinion!

Still, nice job overall.

Comment

Sorry I didn't post back sooner but I just got a chance to try it out and it works great! =)

Great work and I like the new look. The tech column lights create a nice ambient lighting and makes it feel like it's lit up for a purpose (like someone is broadcasting the Tournament match ). Keep it up!

Comment

Actually, must admit to really liking this map. Currently my fave to play against the bots!

The return of the original music is a success. One problem with it though - it doesnt appear to loop - once its played, thats it - silence.

Comment

Thnx guys. I'll look in to the music problem.

Comment

OMG thanks a million man.Finally my favourite map lives again.Now we just need to find somehow to increase bot limit to 64 and let the carnage begin.**Evil Chuckle**

Comment

awsome i loved this map

Comment

I really want this map.
                      Any chance of adding another mirror? I could never access the zerofrag site and still don't know why...

Comment

I'll throw up another mirror when I get home.

Comment

Second download link added in first post for PC.

Comment

that top middle bit needs....something haha its a bit too plain, a teleporter to a REALLLY high part maybe...?

Comment

Few things.

1. Personally I liked the trees better. Do the new tech style ruin it? No.
                              2. The ps3 version is weird being 67mb? Thats 55mb larger than the pc version. Never seen a ps3 map thats larger than its pc counterpart, especially not that much more.
                              3. The new atmosphere is awesome.

Comment

Hey same problem as HideInLight neva been able to access Zerofrag.com dunno why?Please put another link for the PS3 version 2

Comment

Working...
                                X