X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, my favourite map ever, this is so good

Comment

Originally posted by Larry L View Post
      I would suggest at least one version for PS3 durring the Beta.
      Agreed.

I decided to go with a more tech look across the whole map. The trees are now tech columns, added some floaty lights similar to the original, added the orignal music to the map, and now have a PS3 version of RC 2 (see download link above).

Comment

You killed it for me... I really hoped you would make it as faithfully as possible to the original. And I have to say I prefer a vibrant foliage-filled forest to a hi-tech industrial installation anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by BuSyMan View Post
          You killed it for me... I really hoped you would make it as faithfully as possible to the original. And I have to say I prefer a vibrant foliage-filled forest to a hi-tech industrial installation anyday.

True... I hoped that you make this map identical to the original... I prefer old big trees too...

Comment

I had no intentions of making an exact recreation of the original and it was pretty obvious from the first RC that I was going to make something that different. Sorry, can't please everyone.

Comment

I did not like this map in UT2004 but I love your UT3 version! Lightning is great - its dramatic and i have very good feeling about atmosphere. I love "atmospheric" maps like this! Gratz and Thanx :P

Comment

I just wanted to let you know the RC2 version of the map crashes my UT3. I get a C++ runtime error when I load the map. It happens when you see the "click to begin match" message and then UT3 crashes to windows. I had the same problem with a flare fx package from another map. Does anyone else get this?

PS. from what I got to see of the map it looks great! I like the electrified ceiling and the new trees look awesome =)

Comment

PS3 or PC?

Comment

Originally posted by BigDog View Post
                    PS3 or PC?
                    Sorry I forgot to mention it. PC version. Thanks for looking into this

Comment

Uploaded a re-cooked version and called it RC3. Updated the link on the first post. Let me know if this solves the problem.

Comment

looks kewl

Comment

look really nice but "runtime error" two times pc crashed down....i ll try to reinstall the map perhaps a pb on the zip

Comment

still getting the runtime error on rc3, pc version.....i noticed that the zip also has 4 files in folders 3 in cooked/custom and one in config. i first thought that "might" be the problem.

Comment

Just tried RC4 and I'm still getting the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error crash. Here's a copy of the error message that shows up after:

Error Signature

AppName: ut3.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: openal32.dll
                              ModVer: 2.1.2.0 Offset: 000455a1

I have openal turned off in UT3. Hope this helps in finding the issue. =)

Comment

I'm getting the same thing too. I'm working on a fix.

Comment

Working...
                                X