Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DM-Abandoned [WIP][Pics Only] - Name change to come.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures removed.
    Will start a new thread once this map is ready for public action.

Stay tuned.

Check out www.vitae.se once in a while to see other maps I will be releasing.
    Thanks for your input guys and gals.

Keep fragging!

/Vitae

Comment

derelict is too close to dedrelict i like neglected i was also thinking maybe DM-Solitude I dont think ive seen that one (id do a forum search first lol) Thought Id offer something since i burst ya bubble on the name thing thought it was best you knew soonest

Comment

Originally posted by FragTastic View Post
        derelict is too close to dedrelict i like neglected i was also thinking maybe DM-Solitude I don't think ive seen that one (id do a forum search first lol) Thought Id offer something since i burst ya bubble on the name thing thought it was best you knew soonest
        @FragTastic - "DM-Fortress Of Solitude" lol, it kinda fits, but any superman fan would definitely disagree... I didn't know there was a dedrelict map, it does sound close, tbh i have no idea what dedrelict means/refers to but i'd assume they have completely different meanings.

Edit: and with derelict you could have a Mugatu-shrine to pay homage to his fashion show of the same name in zoolander

Comment

Originally posted by FragTastic View Post
          derelict is too close to dedrelict i like neglected i was also thinking maybe DM-Solitude I dont think ive seen that one (id do a forum search first lol) Thought Id offer something since i burst ya bubble on the name thing thought it was best you knew soonest

DM-Solitude is an old 2k4 map-http://www.fileraider.com/maps/?fileid=210

Comment

Working...
          X